Chapter Sixteen

*warning sexual content*

Miss you more

The morning we leave the boat. And I go back home to England. I was still with him in his bed in his cabin, our last night together for a while. As I woke up I noticed that I am laying with my head on his chest. He is comfy I could lie here for eternity. I went to lift my head but couldn't as someone's chin was in the way and his arms tightly around me. Almost he doesn't want me to leave. Well, last time I ran. He was still sleeping and snoring away. I snuggled back into the warmth of his body listening to the soft snores he is making.

I must have dozed off again as I feel something move against. I opened my eyes to see a pair of brown eyes looking back at me.

"Morning beautiful. Sleep well".

I nod. He smiles back at me and brings me in. I snuggle back into him as I must have moved when I fell back to sleep.

" I need to go and sort out my stuff to leave the boat".

"No, stay. There is plenty of time".

" No, there isn't J".

"Of course there is".

" What time is it?" I asked.

He reaches over to his phone. "6.30 am".

" I need to go".

"Stay for another hour, please" he pleaded "I'm gonna miss you when you're gone". He kisses the top of my head. I give in to him and snuggle close to him again. We had managed to put some clothes on this time just in case someone barged in when we are still sleeping later. As I snuggled into his warm body, I was playing with the hairs on his chest. Gently twirling them between my fingers. I soon feel his hand move up my leg. I look up only to meet with chocolate brown eyes and the broadest grin. "Can we go for another round?" he asks. "You look sexy in my t-shirt". He moves off the bed and he's there in just his flannel bottoms. God, he looks hot in them.

" So are you in just your flannel bottoms"?

"How about now?" As he removes them and is now standing there naked.

"I'm not sure my boyfriend would like this. You know a naked man standing there in the middle of his cabin. He might come back soon".

" Ah he wouldn't mind. He knows me".

"You sure. He gets a little jealous".

" Does he now?".

"Very protective".

" Can't wait to meet him then".

"He will kick your ass though".

" Will he. I bet I could take him on".

He climbs up the bed towards me only to stop and lean back on his knees looking down at me with a sly look on his face. He licks his lips before he leans towards. As he moves I catch the sight of his erection which looks like it's grown. It's big, swollen and purple in color.

"You like what you see, hey. Now I'm butt naked. You need too as well. Let's remove my T-shirt". He comes closer pulling up his t-shirt off of me. " I need one more night".

"It's morning".

" Close enough".

Once clothes were removed he leans on top of me. I can feel him pulsate and twitch against me as he was kissing me. He stops to stroke my cheek looking at me with very dark brown eyes.

"I want to ask you something. We will only do it if you feel comfortable OK".

" What?".

"I want to feel you and just you. Nothing between us. I want to go bare. I am clean OK if you're wondering. I want to feel you inside without a barrier. To remember what it feels like before we go our separate ways".