Chapter Ten

Funny Feeling

The show and dinner

Because we had late dining, it was the show then dinner then get ready for the theme night. Glitter night. Get covered in glitter. I got a message to meet him up deck way before the show. Ah, the talk he wanted. He has been missing with my phone as his pic came up when the messaged me. I don't know when. I nearly dropped my phone. He needs to change it.

Meet me up on the sports deck PleaseThis is real promise

Please
This is real promise

Maybe he does mean well. I better go and meet up with him or he will come and find me. After the photo group, I went back to the cabin for a quick a snooze as there wasn't anything going on until later as the guys were still going through the groups. After the next message, I thought I better get going.

I'm waiting 😁

I pick up my card and phone and head out of the door. "See you at the show" I reply to my cabin buddies who were chilling in here. They nod. I walk up towards the deck he wanted. I could still feel the stares on me. One girl actually walked right into me with a smirk.

"That's was uncalled for. There was plenty of space".

The girl stopped. " Sorry Jon". I knew she wasn't sorry about and did it on purpose.

Wait Jon is here. I turn around as he was behind me. Now I was facing him. If I stop someone won't be happy.

"It's ok. He knows".

" Oh".

"Actually my brother wanted me to talk to you anyway. So I am glad I met you here".

" Why?".

"He says you are not believing he is for real. Like I said he likes you".

" But".

"No, he isn't. He is divorced and been single for a year now. He thinks you don't believe him".

" OK".

"You are all he talks about. I'd better let you go or he will not be happy with for keeping you. Just remind him of the time as he is never good at keeping to time. He'll be late else".

" I will". He smiles at me as I go.

I finally get to the deck and I can see him lean up against the rail looking out to sea. Don't tell Emma he's in sports gear.

"Hey, are you wearing your GPS theme outfit already".

" Huh. Hi. No why?". There he was standing in a green Boston Celtics jersey and shorts wearing a baseball cap. "I went for a run". OK sneakers on his feet too.

" OK" I replied walking up to him as he turns around. "Jon talked to me just now".

" Now do you believe".