Chapter Thirty Seven Jordan

*warning sexual content*

Keep on smiling

I see that her flight has landed so I wait in the arrival lounge for Felicity to arrive. I don't look much like the pop star as I am dressed in trackie bottoms and my green Celtics tracksuit top with blue Nikes. With a baseball cap over my eyes. Then I see her walking towards me in the distance. My face lit up and an enormous grin appears on my face. I noticed that Felicity looks scared and worried. I was so hoping for that Airport scene in movies where couples run towards each other etc etc. But I calmly walk over. I wrap myself around her in a hug.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"I'm nervous". I look at her and notice something different with her. So what she was trying to tell me on the phone is true then. I thought it wasn't as I never got a photo of the scan she promised. I noticed a slight bulge in her stomach and the tee-shirt she was wearing wasn't hiding it.

"Why?".

"I thinking am I making the right decision," Felicity says "I have no family or friends over here. I'm on my own".

"Are you?" I ask.

"What?".

"Making the wrong decision".

"Not sure".

"I don't think you are" I reply as I look at her. I placed a hand on her stomach. " You have me. We are together again. Missed you so much".

"I missed you too. But it's happening so quick".

"What is?".

"Us getting married".

"But I wanna be with you".

"I know. But it's still quick. We have only known each other for four months. We have been engaged for three. It's happening a little too quick for me".

"I still love you and want to be with you. I don't care we have been together for only four months. We are meant to be together. More so now we're pregnant".

"No, I have just eaten too much".

"Oh OK". My heart sank.

"Yes we are silly. I wanted to tell you somewhere other than the airport. And why I only half told you on the phone".

"How long?".

"12 weeks".

"Oh, my birthday".

"Huh more like your birthday weekend romp. You want the baby".

"Of course I want him".

"Him".

"I can tell".

"Not hoping for a little princess then. I thought you wanted a girl".

"I'm now happy with either". I do want a girl but am happy for either.

"You may be lucky. You might have one of each. They won't know until the next scan because they can't tell until after twelve weeks. They are thinking twins because measurements have me bigger than I should be".

"We had one very good weekend". I kiss her forehead.

"One of each. But the way that weekend went we could have multiple birth" she laughed while my face dropped. "Don't worry about it". She smile back and then gave me a peck on the lips. She pulls away but I held her near.

" Oh no you don't. Come here as I have really missed you".

"I can tell".

" Yep, he wants to play".