Chapter two

Call it what you want

I could tell you the boring part of my story about me travelling to London to meet with friends before we board a plane to Miami. Even the flight over to Miami. We are going on a 4-day cruise with a certain band. They have been doing this for years. This is number 11. For the last few days, I have been so nervous but excited. This is my first time on the cruise well first time cruising anyway.

We arrived in Miami yesterday for a day of fun before getting on the ship tomorrow. We were spending some time at Starbucks getting a coffee before going to the marketplace for shopping. Susan wanted to stalk Starbucks but there are a few here in Miami. How would we know which one? I just ordered my latte and was waiting for it to be made. When it had been made I went to grab it but another hand got there at the same time. I jumped as if I got electrocuted as we touched.

"Hey, that's mine".

" Sorry, my fault. Thought it was mine as I ordered using my app" replied a male voice next to me.

I didn't notice the gasps of my friends next to me as I grabbed my coffee and walked off. Leaving the mystery man shocked.  I found a table and sat down waiting for my friends.

"Don't worry about her. I think she's a bit shell shocked" replied Emma.

He chuckles. Which didn't help both Emma and Laura who were also trying to prevent Susan from harassing him? Whoever he is but I should have realised by then who he was. They finally dragged Susan away from the poor guy. And make her sit at the table.

"OMG! I can't believe you didn't recognize him or to the point to acknowledge the guy".

" Huh!".

I look back at the guy standing at the counter. Still nothing. There he was standing in blue jeans and a white t-shirt. You can see dark brown hair showing under his blue baseball cap. He noticed me looking so he turned to look back. I couldn't see his eyes behind his shades. The guy noticed me checking him out, he smiled back. Still nothing. But there was something but not sure.

"Really" replied a voice behind me. The others laughed at me. I just don't recognize him. But that smile is familiar.

"I can't believe you don't recognize him". More giggles. We hear footsteps coming towards us. Now Jo and Vicki have finally sat down before the footsteps have arrived.

" Hey, ladies". It was the guy again. Will he ever give up, It was my coffee and he tried to take it. I look up and there is that smile again. It's so familiar but I can't get my head around it. "I find it cute that a fan can't recognise me".

" Huh".

Pointing to my green t-shirt " That's my sister's work". My so-called friends couldn't hold back a snicker were basically laughing at me. "I get it you're jet-lagged".

" Who are you?".

He lets off a sexy chuckle "I'm not telling but you have to work it out". Both Emma and Susan dancing and singing to Hard. He chuckled but I was still not registering it. " Here this may jog your memory" he puts down a Starbucks cup on the table. And gets a little closer "See you on the boat tomorrow". I shivered as he is that close I could feel his breath on my neck. " Bye ladies". He gives us a wave before walking off.

"Bye".

" Bye Jor..." Both Emma and Susan stopped themselves from saying his name. But I wasn't listening to them anyway. I looked at the cup there was writing on it.

"Oh crap," I just realised who I just met when I saw his name on the cup he gave me.

"After all the worrying about the photo group being your first meeting of him. You just had your first meet and you didn't know it was him".

" At least you didn't get the grumpy one like you thought you would get. You actually got the flirty one".

"I hope I don't do that when I meet Danny," says Jo. Everyone burst out laughing again.

"I'm never going to be able to let this go, am I?".

" Nope" replied Vicki.

"It's going to be all cruise" laughed Laura. 

"Thanks, guys". I picked up the cup. Well at least I have a souvenir from the trip and we haven't gotten on the boat yet. They still teased me all night after that. I am never going to get any sleep tonight ready for the cruise now. And it won't be the nerves and excitement keeping me up. It will be the laughing and teasing that will.