Chapter One

We own tonight...

I woke up in a strange bed in a cabin which isn't mine. And with someone in the bed with me. How did I get here? I hear you ask. I am not sure either really. I just with my friends on the lido deck dancing the night away. Then suddenly I'm in bed with a Knight. Before you ask not that one, the younger one. I look over and he is sprawled out on his back snoring away. He has an arm over his eyes and the other resting on his stomach. I think I have been reading one too many fanfics now I am in one. Here I am in his cabin, actually in his bed. In the position that many of the other cruisers want to be but I am there for real. My anxiety hits me now as I get worked up because I am here. Why me? I am not pretty like the other girls out there. I'm just me. He said he's been divorced for a year but I'm not so sure. What happened last night? How did I end up here? Why am I naked? Come to think of it why is he naked?

I look over at him sleeping next to me. He looks so peaceful there. Did we? We couldn't have. I move to sit up covering myself as I do. Where are my clothes from last night for Glitter night?. I find my dress and bra which I put on. I look for my panties and black leggings. I find my leggings. Then I find my panties or what was left of them. It was Glitter Night 2000s theme night I was in a sequence dress. To the delight of a certain guy. Maybe that's how come to be. He was in a glittery shirt and black pants. He wore a sparkly fedora on his head. Towards the end of the night only in black pants. Enough about that. Let me get me back on track. I was still working out went on last night. What time is it? Come to think of it. As I am putting on my leggings. I was looking for my phone which lay on the table opposite the bed with my key card. 5 am. I yawn as it's early in the morning. There was still no movement from the bed as I was moving around the room. Just him breathing and snoring.

"Felicity " replied a voice from the bed. But I didn't hear as I already left the cabin. I didn't look back. I ran from that cabin, from the fear, from the confusion of what happened. I just ran.

I guess I should start from the beginning...

A/n I have redone the chapter as the themes for cruise 2020 came out yesterday.