Chapter Fifteen Jordan

*warning sexual content*

My heart is saying now

GPS before GPS

I was in my cabin getting ready for our last theme night on the cruise. It was a great one this year not because it was fun. It's always fun on our cruises. But this time I had fun with someone. I found someone and her name was Felicity. I went through a divorce last year before we went on tour doing then Mixtape. We drifted apart it wasn't anything nasty just drifted. I was so happy and so in love but I am not sure what happened. Evelyn just turned around the day before I left for the tour saying that she doesn't love me anymore and gave me an envelope. I hid it well during the tour except my mood changed frequently. Well, enough of that and talking about that girl I have met, I want to meet her again before the night starts.

Me: Meet me at the usual place. Bring your hat.

Me: Come ready for theme night.

F: OK

Me: Oh I'm waiting 😁🤪

F: Have you changed the pic on my phone again

Me: I don't know what you mean

Me: But I like that one.

Me: I don't look goofy.

I go and meet up with her on the quiet deck. There I was standing over the rail waiting. All decked out in retro Celtics gear. I look over at her with a smile on my face.

"Why did you change the pic on my photo. Even my home and lock screens have the same picture. Change it back or I will".

" I don't know what you mean".

"Sure. Why is it you have a mischievous look on your face then" she says "As if you're up to no good"?

"I am the quiet one".

" Sure you are".

"I am the quiet shy one". I look at her " Are you laughing at me?".

"Nope".

" You are". She shakes her head no. I don't believe her. "Come here. I will get you for laughing at me".

" I'm laughing with you".

"Oh really". I push her to the wall. " I can stop you laughing at me".

"Oh how".

" Love it you are getting more confident with me". I look around and smiles. "Perfect we are alone".

I kiss her again and this time pushes her legs apart with my knee. Then I push up against her so I am closer. While kissing her my hand moves from her arm down to her waist travelling further.

" A dress would be better, baby" I whisper in her ear. "Let's have some fun before the deck party. Do you want some?". My hand is now at the top of her shorts she was wearing. She nods to give me permission. I then smile and kisses her hard. Full-on PDA going on. I move my hand inside whilst pushing myself closer.

" Fuck" she moans as I move my hand further. I enter not just one but two of my fingers inside. She moans and nearly collapses in a heap. Lucky for her I had her pinned against the wall.

"Just an appetiser for later, baby".

I lean my forehead on hers as I move my fingers in and out. Her body shakes with excitement and pleasure, wanting much more. I want so much more as I feel her body shake. I kiss her again. Once I break our kiss, I remove my fingers. " We better get going".