HELL FIRE

Warning. Sensitive topic such as abortion is being discussed in this chapter. Please be warn to those who are sensitive with these subjects.

Sonya above  <( ̄︶ ̄)↗

"FUCK!!!"

She lashes and swipe the papers and furnitures off her table.

"I slept with that fucking rotting geezer just to find out his son is mated with the slut!"

The tapestry that once decorated the room has now been torn into shreds after she clawed her way through.

"All I wanted is to become a Luna. I work hard just get Erik's attention, and when he finally did that whore of a mate of his FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!"

Her once beautiful wall are now litered with claw marks, and her once beautiful figure has now become disarray as she made ruin to her own home.

"And now that's all hopeless..." She stopped and poured herself a glass of drink and swallowed the whole wine in one go. "And here I am thinking I'd get a chance with Kane only to find out my fucking whore of a servant is mated with him!" She throws the glass on her hand towards the fireplace burning the remaining liquid.

Sonya was definitely in distress when her plan is currently falling apart. She sits on the sofa as she grips her hair trying to calm herself but to no avail.

"There's no need for violence Sonya." Another voice said from across the room. She swirls the goblet on her hand and carefully sips the wine. She puts the glass down and walk towards Sonya, carefully revealing her form from the shadows.

"Calm yourself. You still have a chance in becoming a Luna in Kane's pack. He's more of a puppet to his father. He could never disobey him... What was it you called him... Oh yes... That fucking rotting geezer." As the woman emerges herself from the dark corners of the room Sonya sighs in desperation as she tries to gather her thoughts.

"You're right... Maybe you're right Karla." Sonya jolted up from her sitting position and poured herself another drink. "The plan is still in motion."

"Exactly. Once you became their Lune you have an army if Lycan you can command. We can then break the covenant between vampires and werewolf, and start another cold war. We'd control the whole fiasco turning everyone against each other. Once that happens that would be our chance to became heroes. Reuniting the Lycans and the Vampires once again. I'd get to be the queen and you get to be the lune." She said smiling innocently in the end. ''Simple isn't it?"

Sonya huff at her remark. This plan was nowhere near simple. For this to work she has to be a Luna, and it's beginning to get difficult with all mates suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"And what about Vincent? Aren't you supposed to be winning his favor?"

Karla's demeanor suddenly change and her face frowns in recognition to her question.

"It's too late. Vincent is madly in love with that human of his. But this is good... The whole council disagrees with his decision. This would make our plan much easier." She said while sipping her drink. "We could get the whole council play into our palms and have them as our lamb."

Sonya suddenly shifted to her chair and looked at Karla nervously. As if there's something that's been bothering her, and Karla notices this;

"What is it Sonya?" She said irritated that there might be a new problem arising. Which is correct...

"I'm pregnant." Sonya spoke in a low voice.

Karla crushed the glass wine on her palm as she clenches into it tightly.

"Who the fuck is the father!? This is going to ruin our plan! A bastard is frown upon! This could be a good reason Kane would refuse you as his Lune! If that happens our plan would fail!" Karla said frustrated with the news.

"R-relax. I'll dispose of it." She said to Karla.

"You better fucking be!"

As those two women plotted against the two. Threatening the whole alliance that was once pledge ages ago. Kane has woken up from his sleep. He senses that his mate is not beside him and frantically searches for him.

'where is he!' He screams inside his head. He doesn't even know his name and for that he felt guilty and disgusted of himself. If it weren't for Erik he would have raped his mate that time. The poor omega must have terrified.

Just when he reaches for the door Erik comes in and closes it.

"Brother... I'm glad your awa-"

"Where is he!? I need to be with him!" Kane said interrupting Erik.

Of course Erik did not like this but wad much understanding considering he just found his mate. He remembers the time when he first saw Seth. He'd wanted to ravish the young right then and there, but he knew he'd regret for the rest of his life if he did.

"He's at the other room-" He quickly blocks the door when Kane attempted to exit the room. "Give him some time Kane. He's still terrified after you marked him." Erik said in the most condescending tone he could ever muster.

"He wanted to reject me Erik..." Kane said as he slides on the floor with his back behind the wall. "I haven't done anything yet he wanted to reject me... I... I don't understand..."

"I'm sure he doesn't mean to reject you Kane. It is best that you leave him be for now... Talk to him this afternoon's, until then let him process the whole ordeal to himself." Erik said to his now depressed brother. It's not often you see an Alpha wolf to be pity and weak. This is a rare sight that only Erik has the liberty to see.

Kane nodded in response. He thought that his brother was right. The omega needs time to himself and he'll give him that.

"I... I didn't mean to forcefully mark him... I... I was afraid I would loose him before I could even prove myself worthy to him." He said this time gripping his hair in frustration.

"We all make mistakes brother. Wallowing on spilled milk won't help you get your mate. Prove to him that you care for him. Be patient with him." Erik said sternly.

Kane laughs slightly. He couldn't believe he wad hearing this to his brother.

"Where did my cold hearted brother go?" Kane teasingly asked.

Erik didn't answer and just left the room quietly.

Erik hasn't change. He was still the cold blooded Alpha the whole pack knows. What's new is that he found his mate and has shown new sides of him that he never thought existed.

He walks the long halls heading towards his chambers. Although against his wishes he left the bed early to check his brother's condition. Once he returns to their room he daw his mate still fast asleep with his tunic being pulled up revealing Seth's smooth delectable legs. Erik gulps a bile of saliva as he refuses the urge to jump on the bed take him there. As tempting as it would be, he'd value his consent.

With shaking hands and bulging groins he pulls the tunic down and lays beside him on the bed pulling him close to his embrace.