VALOR

On their way to their quarters, Vincent saw Welter huffing, as if looking for someone. When Welter's gaze landed on Vincent and to Stephen who is passed out on his arms tainted in blood. He could only wish he found him sooner.

He stopped on his tracks.
When Welter was about to say something he was interrupted with a painful slap on Vincent.

And silence came after.

"You can punish me however you want your majesty. It was all my fault, I should have found him sooner." Welter said with his now cracked and bleeding lips.

Vincent was only silent.

He looked at Welter with so much passion to kill him.

"I would have killed you right now... right where you are standing..."

Welter gulped bile of saliva, sweating tremendously.

"But he has come attached to you.... hence killing you would mean more reasons for him to hate me."

He continues to walk in the hallway, heels clicking with every step. But before Vincent could enter their room Welter said;

"You're majesty... though with indulgence I thought it would be best to tell you why I couldn't find him at all...."

His gaze similar to a sharp spear, he peered into his form.

"Speak."

Welter feeling grateful he undoes his collar and revealed his bare neck. Vincent having no patience he bit in haste and memories of his recent memory appeared. Welter prevented from removing himself from his grasp due to the pain.

Vincent removed himself from Welter's neck and was struck by what he saw.

"Welter, you are one of the best hunters in the kingdom. How so that you did not find his scent when he is just a fucking human!"

Vincent's voice roared throughout the palace. Birds were flying away from their nest from the menacing voice that suddenly erupted out of nowhere.

This cause Stephen to twitch from his arms and started groaning for a brief moment. The two freezes as the albino try to cling tightly on Vincent, even more, securing itself.

"We'll continue this conversation later in my study room."

Welter did as he was bid and took a bow then left.

...

Vincent's pov.

We arrived in our room. With ease, the door opens without the aid of my hand but through my mind. I laid my Stephen at the bed gently, afraid that his slumber would be interrupted.

Being... gentle is.... new to me.

I'm known to be notoriously nefarious, and I'm proud of it. That was before I met him.

Defiling prat and stubborn personality he was unnerving towards me. To which was new, hence why I hated him at first. I hated the way he defied my orders, how he disobey my command, and how he repels my power.

Fear was obvious in his stature, but he has something that others don't possess...

Valor...

 And that simple thing had me in trance. How he enchanted me with his defiling behavior. The urge to possess him grows stronger each day, it's getting harder to control my inner beast. Voices would whisper in my ear to take him now, to defile him while his helpless... but I refuse to do such thing, I value his opinion, thus I shall wait... patiently wait, the thought waiting enrages me, but I shall hold back these selfish desires. Patience may be bitter, but the fruit is worth waiting for.