FIGHTER

The pain on my neck for the past days were excruciatingly painful! And that evil vampire didn't even helped me; not that I expect him to.

I curled on the bed, grabbing the blanket and tossing my body from different directions just to distract myself from the pain, but to no avail.

I cried multiple times, and didn't have a proper sleep for about five days now. Still the pain is still unbearable, and most of the time I consider dying as a bliss. My liberator from this pain, but my promise kept me going.

"I must survive no matter what!" I said to myself.

From the slightest touch of my neck it gives off more pain, ten times stronger than the other. I had to position myself where I could lay comfortably. The slightest breeze instead of giving me relief, it adds more to my agony.

"I'm not having any proper sleep... I couldn't eat either... I feel like I'm dying" I told myself as years flowed down freely on my cheeks, long forgotten the soaked pillow due to my endless tears.

My voice was raspy, it shows that I've long been tired and is seeking rest but unable to do so. I prayed for this to end, but no matter how many times I beg nothing change. The pain is still present and I'm still unable to drift myself to dream land.

I didn't know what time is it.... What day or what hour. All know is pain... pain....pain... And nothing more.

My body was finally at its peak I couldn't move any longer and I couldn't cry anymore. I've been drained from head to toe. I thought that this was the perfect moment to fall asleep. I took the liberty to close my eyes and was finally able to fall asleep. With one last long sigh I fall asleep.

.......

When I open my eyes I was back to my village. It wasn't destroyed... It wasn't being attacked by vampires. I ran to my house and saw that it was the same as before. A wave of happiness flooded my emotions...

I quickly opened the door and saw that it was empty. I assume they must be out buying some groceries. So I hurried and went to the market but it also empty. It was simply odd. The village was always less in population but it was never this quite. I surveyed the entire village but no one was present.

"Hello? Anyone!" I shouted loudly trying to hide the anxiousness that I'm feeling.

"Where is everybody?!" I said as I ran on the street calling names of my friends and other people that I knew. But there was no answer.

Then suddenly a flocks of bats were heading in my direction. They were swirling around my keeping my from moving away.

"Stop! Stop it!" They circled around me and they just kept on coming, until they completely covered the rays of the sun.

I was scared. I couldn't understand what was happening. The squeaking noise was unbearable... They were too many! My covered my ears and kneeled on the ground. My head was ringing and my heart started pounding really hard.

"Stop!" The ringing continues...

Then a shadow was beginning to form in front of me...

Bats were slowly merging into something until I could identify a human's body. I was stunned upon seeing that the bats were slowly decreasing in number, a man with black royal robe was in front of me. I cringe my eyes to see the person's figure but I immediately ran when I saw those deep crimson eyes.

"I know whose eyes those belonged to." I said to myself as I ran for it."

I ran back to my house and locked the door. As I turned around he was right behind me which I jolted in surprise and tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside.

I was trapped.

He inched nearer until I could finally feel the hard wood behind my back.

He looked straight into my eyes never looking away.

As he was an inch apart of me he bare a sickening grin on his face and it gave out a shivering sensation on my spine. I don't like that look.

He lean on my neck inhaling my scent.

My breathing's were fast and deep. Hectic.

I heard a deep chuckle which took me by surprise, but then something wet trailed down from my neck down to my collarbone. I wince not in pain, but fear.

Is he licking me?

I tried moving my head away from him but that only caused him to grip my hair but forced my head into baring my neck. If was now open for him to bite it anytime.

He moved from my collarbone back to my neck and somehow paused from that spot. I was confused. I could feel him sucking me, but he didn't even bite me.... Yet.

But when I once again meet his eyes I was beginning to panic.

This time I could see the fangs were growing sharply. I struggled from what I'm seeing but he was too strong. I push and kick and even punch but nothing was working.

He pulled my hair back which made me look up, I winced in pain when he pulled it too strongly.

He he neared my neck I started beging;

"Please stop...please...please...no! Please..."

And as usual he didn't listen.

But I still kept on beging to him...

"No...stop.... stop....stop.... PLEASE!"

.....

"STOP!" I screamed on the top of my lungs unaware that it was all just a dream.

"PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! AHHHHHHH!"

"Wake up and hold still!" A voice boomed inside the room which startled me, but it thankfully brought me back to reality.

When I regain my consciousness I was breathing deeply. But chest hurt and I don't know why. I was inhaling a lot of air and I couldn't stop myself form doing it.

"Relax..." That same voice once again said. "Slowly breath..."

It took me a while before I could finally composed myself. But when I finally did I looked up to the person whose helping to thank him but was suddenly shrieked in fear when I realized it was the vampire king.

My moved away from his grasps and begin to tug the blanket closer to me and used it my only protection.

It seems that wasn't a bit bothered by my reaction. It looked like he expected it.

"Is your neck still hurting?" I asked breaking the long silence.

With his question I unconsciously held on my wound but only felt a bumpy soft skin instead. It was healed? But how?

I looked at him as if I was beging for answer but he ignored it.

"It seems to me your not hurting anymore. Good. Get some rest, after you wake up we'll eat together."

After saying that he left me startled by the whole situation.

That's it? No explanation?

He left telling me to sleep?

He's acting weird.

Somehow I was feeling really tired and did took some sleep since I'm very exhausted.

I do hoped that he won't appear in my dreams again.