DEMANDS

The round table has never been this noisy, and it has slowly been bothering the king.

He scanned the room with his now crimson eyes that was supposed to  be grey. It seems the whole court's been selfishly discussing about the new coming queen. They were too occupied that they somehow forgot to respect their king.

"Your majesty we understand that you have found your mate but you are already betroth to Lady Karla Geilbert, daughter of the Lord of the western border, Lord Dan Geilbert. We cannot cancel it for you have agreed to marry her once she has come of age." Argued by an elder who has served the Dracula bloodline for generations.

It seems Vincent kept quite and listen to their demands.

"Your majesty your new found mate is not even a vampire. Your heir must ascend the throne carrying only the blood of your kin. You can keep him as a mistress but he cannot be your queen. Lady Karla is the perfect wife for you, your majesty. You cannot taint your bloodline with a blood of a mortal." Another vampire noble said raising from his chair confronting the king.

The reason they grew a backbone on talking to thier king is because of the fact that Vincent has been silent all this time. They thought that thier king might consider their demands.

Again... Vincent was quite and kept his mouth shut.

"Your majesty..." A voice of a man which he recognized easily. "My daughter Karla is perfect for you to continue your legacy. She has been always the best. From etiquette to bed." He cleared his throat on the last part and continued. "She has been trained all her life to serve you, and not even a mongrel mortal can match with her perfection." He proudly said ending himself with a few approving nods from the other noble vampire.

"He is right..." One applaud.

"She should be our queen!" And another.

"Hail to queen Karla!" And another.

"Hail to her!" And then the other.

Until finally...

He snapped.

"SILENCE!"

And everyone was glued from their seats.

In a blink of an eye fear was dominating the palace halls...

The nobles who raised their voices before are now gulping a ball of saliva.

"You may advice me..." Vincent said elbows resting on the arm of the chair supporting his bored face. "BUT YOU DO NOT ORDER ME AROUND!" His voice bellowed as it echoed all round the room.

The room was then filled with silence...

It was then that they've noticed that his eyes where bloody red and not grey. Their king has been listening to thier complains and insults about his mate.

"It will still be my decision wither or not I will marry Lady Karla Geilbert now that I have found a mate." At once the room begun to be filled with whispers concerning about the sudden decision of their king.

"Your Majesty-" Before another noble could complain a hand was choking his neck unable for him to breath. He struggles from the force but was weak enough to free himself.

"I will hear no more of your demands! Do not forget I am still king and you are just my underling." He whispered into the ears of the noble but was definitely heard entirely by everyone due to their hype senses.

"The meeting is adjourn. Return to your bloody mansions and and three days time you shall have your answer." He said as he makes his way back to his seat in the middle and rested his arms in a bored manner. His eyes are now back to Its silver colour.