FRACTION

It has been a month since I have last seen my beloved. Both me and Erik had grown more anxious the longer we are apart of our mates. Though the war had just begun, my kingdom had been divided into three fraction. Those who oppose me, those who supports me, and those who remained neutral. This kept the balance of the noble fraction from collapsing that would eventually lead to a bloody war. As much as I want to murder these treacherous vermin's I have to patiently wait so as I can remove the problem from the roots.

Erik is busy mending his own pack problems, and I am busy eliminating one by one, those who I have found guilty of instigating a rebellion. They seem abhorrently suggesting that I should take a concubine as my beloved has gone missing without explanations. They quickly assumed that I have grown tired of him as I did with my past relationships. I let them, as this would come beneficial in determining who is loyal and who is a stupid fool trying to gain my favors in hopes of marrying their daughters to me.

One lady in particular seems to think that I am no longer interested on my beloved and seeks me at night on my bed trying to spawn my children. This lady is none other than that of Geilbert's bastard daughter, Lady Karla Geilbert. I'd rather die than have my oen flesh and blood tintered by their filthy linage of incest. Each night I throw her out of my quarters. This repeated three times until I threatened to skin her treasured face that seems to enchant anyone who gazes upon her.

"My king... I offer every inch of my being to you. Why can't you accept me!?" Lady Karla said offended of being rejected again and again.

I did not entertain any further. If I'd just stood there listening to her I might end up ripping her throat. I called for my knights whom I shall punish severely for.
being incompetent.

"Escord the young lady back to her estate. And if I am to be disturbed.... AGAIN... Expect consequences." I sternly said to my useless knights.

Geilbert family have been one of the founding fathers since the monarchy of the vampire began. Their support was one of the reasons why my forefathers managed to become one of the reigning race as of today. Eliminating him senselessly despite it being the right course of action, can be detrimental to my beloved's future here in my empire. I wish to build a place where our children can live in peace, and the fastest way could only prevent that from happening.

Children...

My thoughts are definitely running wild. No my head is filled with the thoughts of my beloved carrying our child. How his belly would swell as he nutures our child. Those thoughts left a smirk on my features as I find it adorable, but at the same time ravishing as my beloved swells because of my own seed.

Each night as I lay on this empty bed. I am alone with my thoughts and it took every ounce of sanity left in me to stop myself from leaving my throne just to see you my beloved. How I miss his warmth beside me. How I wish I could simply solve this problem as soon as possible. But alas, the problem, the corruption was deeper than what we have expected. Lord Dan Geilbert I will see to it that once I have gather enough proof that you are the ring leader of the slavery auction and the one responsible to the abduction of wolves, I will make sure to wipe out all of your power, denounce your title, and execute your family.

But enough with the solemn thought...

I'll rest my mind with my beloved last in my thoughts....

....

At the wolf pack.

"How many are missing?"

"Four, alpha. Two males and two females, but the other is only a seven year old cub."

His fist clenches tight as his packs have another case of missing pack wolves. This has gone far enough.

"Get me a falcon. I'm sending a message to the king of vampires."

"What are you going to say to him?" One of the aids asked.

"That It's time to move."

...

A falcon arrived knocking on my window. It was a letter from Erik. It immediately darkened my demeanor as I read the content of the letter.

"He took the bait."

That one statement was enough to finally nail the coffins of Lord Gielbert. This battle is finally reaching its end.

...

The night of abduction...

"Hahahaha I can't believe we still managed to capture some of these mutts, it was getting more difficult to kidnap them after they strengthened their defenses."

"Right! It's our lucky day. We'll get good money from these fuckers."

Two hired mercenaries boasted on the dirt road as they dragged the silver cage which imprisoned the four wolves who had yet to regain consciousness.

"We were lucky we were able to spot them four wandering alone in the forest. All I had to do to capture this one here..." He said pointing at the brown-haired she-wolf. "Was to smoke the lily Night powder those nobles had given us. After that she was fast asleep instantly. Ha! Peace of cake"

As the two continues to swagger, a man in hood tailed them all the way to their secret base, where all the rest of captured species were kept. When they finally stopped at an old tavern, who at first glance looked like any other tavern, hold deeper secrets underneath its establishment. Once the hooded man confirmed their hideout, he sent a letter through a falcon and continues to hide in the shadow.

...

"Patience Erik..." I say to an obviously raging alpha wolf.

"PATIENCE! A LITTLE CUB WAS KIDNAPPED! THAT WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN!" He said roaring and trashing anything he laid eyes on.

What a mess...

"Neither of us expected that the boy would be present at the scene Erik."

"FUCK!"

"Erik... I know you cared about your pack, but I need you to calm down. The last letter they sent us was that they were unharmed. They are fine for now."

"That cub just lost his mother Vincent. I promised her mother I'd look out for him. If anything happens to that cub I'd kill everyone in your counsil."

"And I won't stop you. I give you my word . So calm down and let us proceed with the plan."

That seems to calm him for now. However, it is eminent that he is still angry with the situation.

The plan was simple. We need solid proof that the abduction of other species were linked to the Geilbert family. After that they would adamantly deny any connections related to them and would not guarantee to put the blame of a lesser noble in the hierarchy. However, he won't be able to do that any longer with a special item of one of the captive wolves is wearing.

"I wish to see my beloved." Erik said suddenly.

"So do I bu-"

Before I could even finish my sentences he was already marching outside as if planning to go to where our mates are safely located.

"Erik! You cannot see him right now." I say stating the obvious.

"I NEED TO SEE HIM! I can no longer stand this agony of not having my mate by my side!"

Fuck! I know that werewolves are very attached to their mate compared to other species, but visiting them now could threaten their safety specially since we have yet to find the mole!

"Calm down you fucking mutt!"