GARDENING

When I woke up I found myself tucked in bed.

Did he carried me here?

I asked myself as my vision landed on the burning fireplace. The room is still dark but a ray of light manage to pass through the thick curtains. It's time to get up. I still need to tend for the garden. Welter and I did agreed that we'll be up early to do just that.

When I tried to get up I noticed I couldn't move. My waist seems to be stuck... But with what?

When I uncover myself by the blanket a pulsing arm was wrap around my waist. I couldn't react immediately... I was admiring how he manage to have this kind of body. If I recall correctly I tried every possible way to gain muscles but nothing, I even eat meat! Meat!!! But vomited it afterwards so nothing...

Anyway I need to leave now.

But this death grip on my waist says otherwise.

I tried wiggling my way out but nothing. I tried pushing it away. I tried rolling in different angles but NOTHING!

"What are you doing?" I instantly froze from my last resort when I was about to bite his arm.

"I....uh... I... I need to g-get up... g-garden...uh..." Well fuck. Why am I messing up my words!

He looked at me in the eyes as if he was reading my mind. I didn't last long though and I looked away. Fuck those mesmerizing eyes!

"C-can...you...p-please..." I said as I pointed at his arm. But instead of removing it he pulled me further beside him enough to actually feel his heat.

My heart was beating loud and fast. What's he doing?

"Calm yourself... You're heartbeat is too fast." He said huskily on my ears. I yelp in response to his sudden odd behavior. We were never this close...too much skin! What's happening to him.

"L-let go!" Struggle to break free but he kept his grip firm and never faltering.

"I smell someone else other than my scent on you. Who is he?" He said as his grip begun to tighten as he travel his nose on my neck inhaling every inch and corner of my body.

"W-who?... It must be W-walter! He helps me around in the garden!" I tried to reason to him since a glowing fucking yellow eyes is not a good sign!

Luckily his eyes turned back to grey. I sigh in relief. But it seems it didn't last long when he started licking my neck.

"No! Don't bite me!" I said as I squirm, punch and even kick when I started to feel his fangs scrap me.

"Shhh...relax... I'm not turning you yet...." For a brief moment that eases me. "But I do need my daily feeding." Until he said that.

Without warning he bit my neck and I laid there helplessly as he suck my blood. If he thinks I'll just let him drink peacefully well... He is wrong!

I pound him with my head, which I could tell, manage to hit nose. His grip loosens but caught my wrist with his right hand while the other is clenching his bleeding nose.

He groans in reply and that plastered a slight smirk on my face.

His yellow eyes were back, together with his bloody nose which I could tell is already healed. He pulled me roughly on the bed, back on the mattress.

"No one in my lifetime manage to make me bleed!" He said his face inching closer to mine. "I won't tolerate this any further."

.
.
.

"Stephen! I was wai- bloody hell! What happened to you?" Welter asked me as he approached me. "You're covered in bite marks!"

I couldn't blame him for his reaction. I mean that fucking vampire literally tried to drain me! He bit me everywhere except down there!