MARKING

"You may mark your mate."

The words that delivers fear in my heart. His gaze that pierce me in place. His fangs extracted and I was left cowering as he grab me by the arm and tilted my head, there my neck was bare and it was at his mercy now. I fought, an obvious action in this situation. I push his bouldered body, scratch his olive skin, but every effort that I exceert seems futile. I was to be mark by this man. His features were surely admirable, gifted with a mighty body compared to my frail form. His skin often kissed by the sun is now tanned. His broad shoulders that trapped me from escaping. I was the source of hatred to the women who wished had the chance to be at my place. I would gladly offer it, ask it shall be given. I have no need nor greed in becoming their Luna. But it was not up to me. This pack was ruled by this man. He was feared, a sign that he was strong.

How can I be the perfect candidate to be his mate?

This man needs a queen, not an orphan with unknown origin.

It was clear to me that I had no escape. We're located at the center of the pack lands, how will I be able to outrun these wolves.

My skin tingled as his fangs sank into my cold skin. Pain. Yes, there was pain and it was just the beginning. I panicked but my hands were restrained by his muscular arms. He trapped any further resistance through a tight embrace and sunk his fangs deeper. I erupted a loud cry. Blood was trailing down my neck, but he wasn't stopping and sunk his fangs deeper than before. This time my body acted by instinct and adrenaline boosted my strength that I manage to stir the stoned man, however it was slight. He still overpowered me and continue to bare his mark on my skin.

My strength rapidly left my body. Tears were evident. When he extracted his fangs my neck was already null, I couldn't feel it. Without his aid I would be falling down the floor kissing the cold tiles, but he held me up. Supporting my now weak frame into a standing position. He licked the mark he gave me and slowly the pain subsided and I was slowly regaining sensation on my neck. However, my strength was still worn out.

The pack applauded and greeted their congratulations to their alpha. Everyone addresses me as their Luna. They erupted into deep howl and so did the man who marked me. But his cries were louder, deeper, stronger- He held supreme even to this part.

"Hail Alpha Erik!" They screamed.

So his name is Erik.

Does he even know my name?

I was still in my pool of tears and did not even bother lifting my head to witness the whole thing, but a warm hand lifted my chin and I was now directly looking at the eyes of my now so called mate. I cried again. This man stripped me my rights to be free and now I'm mated to him.

He saw my streaming tears. My eyes were blurry from all the crying I've been doing that I wasn't so sure when I actually saw his pained expression. Was it just the tears or was he actually hurting seeing me so distraught.

No.

It must be an illusion.

There is no way he would be hurt. He brought this for himself.

He caught me by surprise when he licked my tears away. I was too busy being shocked that I did not even reconsider being disgusted. I looked at him dumbfounded. He carried me by ever so easily and left the grand hall. The men cheered and some even whistled towards us. I was confuse as to why then one man said that struck my ears;

"Make lots of future heir Alpha!"

Then it hit me.

The mating wasn't over.

I panicked, but all my strength which I pathetically release were already spent. I could only push his biceps away, but little did that do anything at all. I was to be consumate with this man, and I was to bare him a successor. However, I do not understand. For even if his seeds were planted deep inside me. I was still a man. I have no womb.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in a tired voice.

He did not answer. He simply walked silently in the stone halls and brought me back to the room which I was confined. He laid me down at the edge of the bed as gentle as possible. He was weary of my state. As his muscles flex when he started to unrobed himself I tried to crawl away from his form afraid of what was to come. Yet a warm hand caught my ankle when I was about to ran to my usual corners that never did protected from the start.

I started to kick him away but he did not even flinch. He was now completely naked. He pulled me back to the matress and cages my defenseless form around his arms. I failed to ignore the mighty stallion that was now fully erected. By the gods I was already beyond terrified form the start, but when I saw his manhood that was larger than my fisted hand I no longer have words to describe the amount of fear I am feeling.

I broke down into another pool of tears. I could hardly breathe. Snout was blocking my air path and my tears were weakening my vision. I was hyperventilating. The Alpha noticed my distress and has this confused look on his face. His brows were creased together as he pulled me up into a sitting position. Our bodies were entangled to each other, but I was preoccupied in my difficulty of breathing that I did not seem to care.

He pulled me close and whispered on my ear to breathe. I did just that. He made a circular motion at my back that made calm my nerves faster. But I was still struggling to breath properly. By then I was in a tight embrace with this man. He held me close to his broad chest as I clasp his frame for support. At least I tried, since I could hardly reach the other end due to his big form.

Eventually my breathing becomes even and I was slowly regaining my composure. Just when I started to feel well he collapse both our forms on the matress, never releasing me from his hold. That sparked fear once again bur he cupped my cheeks and shush me to behave.

"I will not be taking you tonight." He said finally saying something. I did not trust his words. I was afraid that when I let my guard down he take that opportunity to attack me. Apparently I was easy to read since he said in response;

"I gave you my word. You've endured long enough. Sleep and rest. It was tough for you today was it not?"

I nodded in response as I wipe the tears that started to flow.

"Then why are you naked?"

He was silent for a moment then he replied;

"I always sleep like this. Now let us rest, tommorow we shall trek your new home. I will keep you safe in your sleep so rest."

I hated the man. But his words gave me comfort that all the sleepless night were finally taking its effect that I fell asleep immediately.