PATIENCE

“How many times do I have to say to you not to test my patience little one.”  He said as he looms his shadow to my now shivering figure.

He grabs my neck when I didn’t answer him.
I jolt from his sudden action and reflexively held his wrist to stop him from choking me. Like always it was futile.

Unfortunately for me I could only glare at him, showing how I hated him for everything. I could see that my behaviour had managed to tick his nerves thus enhancing the grip from my neck. This time I was starting to become light headed.

Slowly my strength faded and my grip on his wrist slowly loosens.

I tug his sleeve asking for him to let me go, but he ignored my pleas.

And so my thoughts could only resolve to one thing: Admit defeat and apologize.

As much as I hate to accept it but I want to live, and I want to find Seth. He’s all I have left, and I know he is alive.

“I-I’m sorry…” I said even if my throat hurts.

That must have been effective since his expression change drastically. I could tell that he was satisfied with my resolve and finally let’s go of my neck. I cough in the process of inhaling oxygen and slowly my hazy vision became clear.

He went back to his side of the table and continued eating.

The nerve after almost choking me to death!
I made myself comfortable even though a moment ago he tried to kill me, and choose to eat my salad quietly.

“I expect you to be at you utmost behaviour in three days’ time when I will eligibly present you to the clan.” He simply said then stood up and left me in the room as I still couldn’t believe what he said.

He left me dumbfounded…

I didn’t have the appetite to finish my food.

My heart sunk to my gastric region and I couldn’t help but let tears flow down my cheeks.

I hate this…

No spell can save me now. Even if I do have a spell he’ll just find my weakness and used it against me without second thoughts.

Too many innocents will be involved.

This is too much.

For a moment I just let myself cry... I heard It's good to release all your emotions through tears.

I really need this moment...

Just for a moment I let myself be vulnerable.

I just too tired.

Everything happened so fast. I lost everything in one day. A vampire king is keeping me captive, and plans on turning me. I don't know where Seth is, unaware of his condition. Is he safe?

Please all the gods above.... Please keep him safe.

He took everything from me.

My life, my family... My home... After so many years of rejection I've finally found a family that loved me, and he took everything from me.

My sobs were beginning to get noisy. I bit my lip trying to surpass a whine. I used my hand to cover my mouth to keep me silent.

I can't let anyone see me like this.

I wipe my tears away and stood from my seat. I didn't care where I was going but I needed a walk.

I opened the huge door separating me from the massive dining room to the ever endless hallways. The vampire on duty seems startled when he looked at me.