DAMNED

Another chapter for you! Feeling guilty for not updating for a long time so enjoy.

"You bitch! Didn't I told you to prepare my warm bath!" A women with red locks shouted emphasizing the word warm.

"M-my apologies Lady Sonya... The water is cold now since you took so long for you to arrive." The terrified omega named Ayl explained to his mistress, Lady Sonya Redwood. An alpha of Erik's pack. She was expected to become the Luna, that was until Erik's mate suddenly came in the picture ruining his plan for becoming the most powerful women of the Lycans.

She strikes her claws scraping the omega's arm. He dropped on the floor with a loud thud and clamp on his bleeding arm. Omega's are the weakest rank in the pack, and their regeneration abilities are slow.

"How dare you talk back to me! You forget that it was me who saved you from the slums! If it weren't for me you would have been a sex slave by those disgusting geezers! You would have your legs spread apart if it weren't for me taking you in my household!"

The little omega trembled and bare his neck submissively to the woman who claims to be his savior. The omega would forever be grateful to his Ladyship. It was true that if she didn't pulled him from the bowels of hell, he was doom to live the life of damnation. He would have been a slave to pleasure, bearing bastard children to nobles who would soon discard him as they found something new they fancy.

"I-I am s-sorry your Ladyship. I shall preheat your bath this instant."

Ignoring the screaming pain on his bleeding arm, he struggles to start the fire. Stressing that he'd get another beating from his mistress, he relieved a huge sigh as he successfully lighted the firewood and begun preheating the water.

"Leave. I don't want to see your face right now." Sonya said as the omega finally prepared her bath and soaked her body into the tub.

Without delay he left the room in haste and proceeded to the go to the pack physician for his injuries. However, as he made a sharp turn he collided with another pack member and fell into the floor. He looked up and saw the beta of the pack, Klause. He trembled in fear, afraid to have offended the man.

Klause glared at the omega and was about to lecture him when he noticed his bleeding arm. He stared at the trembling omega still on the cold floor. He helped the omega to stand. When Ayl was finally back on his feet Klause said;

"Move." He commanded with his baritone voice with much authority.

Ayl removed himself from the hallway , but before he lost sight of the beta. He saw him entering the bath house, where Sonya was bathing. A sharp pang of pain caused the omega to cry as he walk aimlessly to his destination, ignoring his tormented heart.

...

Mark him...

Make him ours...

What are you waiting for?

Quick!

If I listened to those voices I would have made the greatest mistake of my life. Right now, I see my mate trembling in fear underneath me. For a few moments I lost rationality. All I could think was claiming him, and completing the mating process.

His crying form made me scold myself and my wolf, who is now whining in pain seeing his beloved mate crying.

His clothes were partly ripped apart. It's a good thing I manage to regain control, or I would have actually raped my mate...

No...

I will never make the same mistake as he did.

"I'm sorry... I... I'm sorry... P-please... don't hurt me..."

Hearing his voice so broken I couldn't help myself from feeling guilty. I pulled his body on a sitting position. He struggled... His arms kept on pushing me away. Punching me, at least he tried. Although he made a lot of resistance I did not resist nor avoided those slaps and punches. I kept myself in a still position as I let him indulge in satisfaction.

"Let me go! Unhand me! Let me go!" He pushed me away, but little did it do anything.

"I hate you! I hate you! You said you'd wait! You are a lier!" He said as he punch my chest and push my face away.

"I know..." I simply said. "I'm sorry... I promise... It will not happen again."

"LIES! Let me go! I wanna go home! I wanna find Stephen! Wahhhhhhhhh!" I choose to ignore that fact that my beloved mentioned another man's name and let's him wallow in tears as I allow him to continuously punch me. If these were done by others I would have ripped them to shred. This would have angered me, but now I only feel dispair.

As he tires himself from hysteria, I engulf him into a tight embrace. Inhaling his scent that I've come into obsession since the day I've met him. He did not resist this time. Too exhausted from the fit he just made.

I inhale his addicting scene again, but this a lot longer. He calms my nerves knowing he is hear, at my embrace. Here at my arms.

"Forgive me... I-I have no excuse... I promise I will not loose control again... So please..." I held his face with both of my veining arms. Making him face directly at me. He divert his gaze, ignoring my pleading eyes as tears still streams on his cheeks.

"Please stop crying..." Whipping those tears with my thumb. Yet he succumbs in a deeper yowl, and I could do nothing but embrace him once again.

"Shhh my love... Hold your tears, and I'll do anything you bid..." He say trying everything to make him feel better.

"A-anything?" He asked, finally looking at my direction.

"Yes. Anything." I say, eager to hear his request.

"I want to go home."

Immediately my expression darken as the thought loosing of him by my side. This, however, brought distraught to my beloved mate and cried even harder.

"W-why are y-you locking me here!? I wish to go home, b-but you won't let me. You said y-you'll do anything..."

I have never been stressed since the war between the Vampire and Lycans. I never knew mates could be this emotional.

But that is not the issue. He can't go back. Mainly because there is nothing left form his old village. Only rotting dead bodies, and I do not want my mate to see those horrible decaying humans.

"Forgive me my love... anything but that. I cannot return you to your village."

"But why!?"

"The village is no more than a valley of death. Everyone is dead... Even your parents." I say with all honesty.

He stood their in silence as he contemplate what I just said. I know that he knows they are all dead... He just can't accept it.

"... I.... I just want to see them one last time."

I did not utter a word...

We both did after that.

"Please Erik..." He said finally looking at me with those solicit gaze, but most importantly... He said my name.

How could I say no...