MORNING GLORY

Warning. There are some grammars that are incorrect and words that don't make sense due to autocorrect. Meaning this is not edited (´⊙ω⊙') yet...

Also... I wasn't planning on writing another smexy scene but what the heck! I was inspired. So again warning! Intimate session ahead. Enjoy!

A fresh morning has come and Vincent and Stephen are still in bed lazying around. Although Vincent has woken up since dawn, he chooses to stay in bed to stare endlessly at his beloved that's comfortably tucked underneath his form. He looks at Stephen with adoring eyes as he traces his face gently. Last night was a memorable night for the two of them. It was their first night together and they have officially completed the mating ceremony. Indeed it was unexpected, but that didn't matter when they were completely ravishing each other.

Remembering last night's activity Vincent had been a beast in bed, he devoured every inch of Stephen. Stephen on the other hand may not be as forthcoming as Vincent but he was equally blinded by lust. Vincent recalled Stephen's pleas when he begged for more after becoming accustomed of his size. That night his arms were tightly wrapped with each other. Stephen has scratch Vincent's back has he ferociously humped him. Might as say the night was not enough to end their sexual frustrations. Never did Stephen knew that such side of his exist.

'Fuck...' Vincent thought as his cock hardens upon recalling last night's heated connection.

On cue Stephen stirred from his sleep and manage to brush Vincent's erected weapon. Vincent grunted as his eyes has now partially turned crimson. He cautiously tried to push down his dirty thoughts in consideration of Stephen to which he is fully aware that he has exhaust him from last night. He wishes nothing more than to give his beloved enough rest.

Not long Stephen was now fully awake and was still trying to recollect his thoughts. This has been the best sleep he had since he came here. As he stretched his limbs he noticed that Vincent was already up. He turns towards him and locked himself to Vincent's embrace.

"Good morning my love... How are you feeling?" Vincent said with his deep raspy voice to which sent shivers down to Stephen's spine.

"....sore..." Was Stephen's reply and then covers his face in embarrassment.

Vincent laugh at his beloved's innocence.

"There's no need to be embarrassed my love... " He lifts Stephen's face making them facing each other. Stephen's face was priceless after seeing this god-like creature in front of him.

'This is the man I'm mated with...' He thought to himself still in denial after such a long time.

"Why are you so handsome!" Stephen exclaimed pinching both his cheeks.

"I'm delighted to hear you favour my looks." Vincent said laughing and soon later their laugh conjoined and littered the whole room.

After finally deciding that it was time to get out of bed they both took a bath together. A huge bath house too big for just two people yet it seems the room were filled with serenity of their affection. They've spoken not a word from each other but it did not feel wrong. In fact a moment of silence was calming and the couple appreciated the peacefulness of their bath time.

Despite being at peace Stephen could not help but notice the bulging manhood of his lover. He blushes from the though that Vincent is trying his best to not ravish him like last night.

Not that he don't mind. In fact, he knew from the moment he awoke that Vincent was hiding his erection. He thought they would do it again, but alas Vincent held through.