Chapter: 6

In no time they reached the office and Jin was just Awestruck by the building before him.

Jin glanced at the building and was in awe. "Wah! I saw this building so many times in the news but never directly!

"Let's go!"

Jungkook went inside followed by Jin, looking over all the place. Jin was having his mouth opened and he was walking behind Jungkook! Once they reached the elevator, Jin bumped into Jungkook's strong arm. He looked upto Jungkook with a pout making jungkook chuckle.

They got inside and they went to the last top most floor and got out. He then went to the Room which is in the other corner of the floor. The left. The Elevator is in the middle of the floor and Jungkook office is onto the left on the floor. And to its front, the employees cabinets. And to its right, it has a conference room. And to the conference room's right there is a private room for the Jeons.

Jin still with his mouth open he blurted out. "Daebak! This floor is mighty."

"Will you just stand there and stare at the floor, instead of painting for me?"

Jin shook his head, closing his eyes "Coming sir." He rushed towards his house and when he was walking behind Jungkook seeing the style of the Office and he stopped exactly beside Jungkook, this time no bumping. Seeing his mouth open, Jungkook put his hand below Jin's mouth and pushed it upward to close it. Jin pouted.

"It is so big!

Jungkook smirked. "I know."

They settled down and Jungkook started to do his work. Barely people came into his office. Jin was curious about that and Jin wanted to ask him but shut his mouth up.

"Is something bothering you?"

"S-sir? No. No!
I just.. Nevermind sir."

"As you wish!
You want to have something?" Jungkook asked rather concerned. He said and called his most trusted guy Denver.

"I-i am fine, sir." Jin stuttered pouting. But his stomach isn't. So it growled. Being a silent cabin, the growling echoed.

Jungkook smiled and decided to order something for him. "I will order Kimchi Fried Rice." Jin just stayed silent. He didn't want to utter a word, because his tummy did. Minutes later, Denver came in with bags of food. Jin just drank water till then.

Jungkook and Jin went to the private room. Jungkook came over to where Jin was sitting and sat beside him. He quickly moved aside. Jungkook put the bags on the table and started to attack them. Jin just lowered his head and sat there.

"You are supposed to eat."

Jin shyle nodded. "Thank you, sir!"

He quickly ducked his head down and attacked them with Jungkook. Jungkook ate faster than Jin. Jin after seeing Jungkook, he finished eating.

"Didn't you eat your breakfast?"

"No, sir. I just ate fruits. I was so excited-"

"To start working?" Jungkook looking up.

Jin nodded. "Y-yes, sir. Thank you for the food."

Jungkook just nodded and sat back after drinking some water. Jin just sat there silently. Just staring at things.

Jungkook turned back as he stood up, to look at Jin. "Shall we go or you wanna take some rest?"

"We shall go, sir."

Jungkook stood up and made his way to the door and Jin followed him. He sat in his place and Jin sat on the couch. Jungkook felt a bit stressed and asked Jin to Paint something. Jin did as he was told. Jin took his phone and played soft music.

"I want you to imagine you are "here" with your favourite person. Might be anyone.
Well, he doesn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
Just be immersed in it. Involve yourself. Sink into the music."

Jungkook sat in his place and sank into his chair and involved himself imagining one particular person

Jungkook sat in his place and sank into his chair and involved himself imagining one particular person. Imagining his mother, when he was a Kid.. Roaming in the same place. Jungkook sat there for some second and he found air diving into him. He didn't move nor bother about it and continued to imagine.

Just then a knock is heard and Jin, who did not want disturb went and opened the door for him. He found Ben. Jin whispering asked. "What is it?"

Ben smiled and answered whispering. "What's happening?"

Jin shook his head. "He is just relaxing.. Come in." He moved aside. Ben came in slowly without as Jin moved aside. "I will just place this and leave."

Jin nodded. "Ok.."

They whispered, whole conversation. He put the file on the table without a sound and while leaving he found the Window open and went to Jin. "He doesn't want anyone to open the window. He hates it. Did you open it?"

"Yes."

Ben just nodded and continued. "Better go close it. Or he will get mad at you."

Jin nodded and went to the window to close. Jungkook was seeing all this. "Don't close it." Jin heard Jungkook. Jin again nodded and sat back in his place. Jin sat there for more than an hour and came back from his Imagination. More like a memory.

He saw Jin, sleeping. Jungkook came nearing Jin and blew at Jin on his forehead. Jin just stirred in his place. Jungkook smiled took a blanket from his closet and put it on Jin, went back to his place and continued his work!
_________________________________________________

[E]