Chapter: 13

Jungkook did as he was told. Jin sat on the couch and imagined the same, as Jungkook. He imagined Jungkook sitting there on the cloth as they came to picnic.. After an hour or so, Jungkook opened his eyes and saw Jin sleeping. He quickly went back to his work. Not bothering about Jin.

..Few Days later..

"Ben, call the intern who joined recently. I don't remember his name. But, tell him to come with his work."

He texted Ben, as he was at his home working. Ben replied instantly telling him yes.. Minutes later a guy in his early 20s knocked on the door and Jungkook let him in.

"Is your work done?"

"Sir.. It is almost completed, sir."

"Almost completed? What do you mean almost completed. Why am I having people who are not interested in completing their works on time?" Jungkook said being utterly frustrated. "Sir, I still need sometime to complete it. It will be done by today, sir. I promise."

"I think it was given a week ago. Wasn't it? Then it must be done by now. It normally takes 4 to 5 days. Not more, not less. Why is that still incomplete?" Jungkook said as he now practically glaring at the intern. "I am sorry, sir. I will complete it by evening and submit it by today."

"Nah! Put that aside and answer this question. Do you realy want this job?" Jungkook asked as he squint his eyes in frustration.

"Y-yes sir. I really nee-" The intern is stopped in between by Jungkook as Jungkook no longer has the patience to tolerate anyone's ignorance. "Then why don't you guys bloody act like it? If you really need this.. This, the work should be completed as fast as possible. Isn't it?" Jungkook said as he throws the pen in his hands to the ground, showing the folder that is on the table.

The Intern is now drenched in sweat. He didn't want to piss Jeon Jungkook off. That's the last thing anybody can think of.

"ISN-" Jungkook was about to yell at the intern for being indeterminate, but Jungkook abruptly stopped himself from yelling when the conversation from yesterday with Jin flashed before Jungkook. He then looked at Jin slightly stirring in his place, while sleeping. He controlled himself and glared at the Intern. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"Ok! Complete it and submit it to me before me leaving. If you couldn't be able to do it, then this place will again be empty for others who are definitely not like you. Now, get out!" The Intern left Jungkook with the file. Jungkook sat in his chair and looked at Jin. Intense staring made Jin wake up from his sleep. Jin slowly sat down in his place and yawned like a kid. Jungkook immediately shifted his gaze towards the computer before him.

Jin smiled at Jungkook even when Jungkook was not looking at him. He put the blanket in its place and sat down in his place. He saw Jungkook yawning.

"Sir, do you want to have a coffee?
I can go and get one for you, since Ben is not here."

"Yes." Jungkook nodded as he looked at Jin.

Jin happily smiled and went out of the office. He went to the coffee machine only to be shocked and curse himself for not asking which coffee he wants.

Jin's POV

What should I do now? I can't go back and ask him. He will probably yell at me.. What should I ask?

Ben! Right.. Ben...
I'll text him.

Jin: Hey, Ben.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Ben: Hello.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: That was quick.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Anyways, I have something to ask.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Ben: Go on.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: What coffee does he prefer?
(Sent)
(Seen)

Ben: A plain coffee with 2 sugar cubes.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Jin: Thanks. Bye. I gotta give him one.
(Sent)
(Seen)

Ben: Sure. Bye!
(Sent)
(Seen)

He put the phone back in his pocket.

Plain coffee.. Check
2 sugar cubes.. Check

***                                                                         ***

He took the coffee to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't say anything, so Jin was happy his mood didn't change just with a coffee. He continued to do his work. The Intern from earlier came back to submit the work given to him. He knocked and Jungkook let him in.

"Sir, it's done."

"Yeah.. keep it up." The intern bowed and turned his way to the outside of the Cabin, that's when Jungkook again stopped him. "But, not so fast. You will be giving me my coffee everytime I ask you. No matter what you are doing. You stop that and give me my coffee understood?"

"Yes, sir." He said smiling a bit.

"Now you can leave."
.
.

Jin went to the Intern to talk to him.. "Hey.. Are you okay?" Intern looked up at him. "Yes. Thanks." He nodded as he said.

"No problem.
By the way, he prefers a plain coffee with 2 sugar cubes." Jin said putting his hand on his shoulder to let him know that he is there and can understand. Intern smiled again. "Thanks again." The Intern smiled warmly as Jin. Jin smiled back patting him on his back.

"I will leave now. I will right around here, everyday.. If you need someone to talk to, I am here. Ok?" "Thank you." The Intern just smiled, but bitter. "It's fine. Bye." Jin said as he stood up.

"Bye."

__________________________________________________

[E]