Chapter: 9

"Good. Now you can leave to your room."

"Sir.. Can I go cook now?"

"You can." Jin just nodded. After he left, Jin followed him and went in to the kitchen.

Jin found everything in the Pantry. Everything was fresh. He understood that Jungkook had prepared this before them coming. He smiled and took the needed things for Kimchi stew. He cooked it and the aroma was filled there in the house. Jungkook was doing his work. Jungkook smiled to himself.

Jin after cooking, he slowly took step towards Jungkook's office, hwere he said he will be there. He knocked softly on the door.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Seokjin? Come in." Jungkook said unbothered. Since the door was half open he slowly slid it open and went inside. Jungkook didn't look up from his laptop but waited for Jin to talk.

"Sir, the food is ready." Jin said, without looking at Jungkook.

"You can eat."

"Sir.. B-but I made that for you too. You said you won't eat your food at all. But, it's not healt-" Jin turned to look at Jungkook. As he saw him staring at him, he stopped. As usual.

"Go on."

Jin nodded and continued. "It is not healthy for you. So I made for you too. Please come and eat.

Please come, please come!

"I am coming. Put the dish ready."

Thank god! He turned around and went straight to the kitchen. He took a plate slowly and put the food in that. Jungkook came and sat in the chair. Jin put the plate before him.

"You are great cook, too. Where is yours?"

"After you, sir." He said as he said as he smiled.

"Ok!"

He took the chopsticks and digged into it. He smelled it for one last time and put it in his mouth. Though it was hot, he didn't care. Jin waited for an expression.

"It is good! Tasty."

Jin clapped his hands and said a thank you. Jin then took the plate and ate it.
They ssat beside each other. Jungkook completed eating put the plate there without, wiped his mouth. Jin took his plate and Jungkook's plate and did all the dishes. He was leaving to his room, but he turned back and told Jin...

"Thank you for the food!"

Jin just smiled Heartfully. They went to their own rooms and slept.

***

Next Day

Jin woke up early in the Morning. He got ready and went down stairs after getting freshed. He went to the kitchen and planned to make Kimchi Toast. Jungkook got ready and came down folding his sleeves.

"Sir! Your breakfast."

Jungkook looked in his direction. He came towards Jin. "Breakfast? You know I don't eat any!"

Jin shook his head, "Sir, it is not healthy to skip your meals. You only eat once a day. There are no one in your house for atleast making you food. Since, I am there I will cook for you. Please eat your food sir. You cannot get sick. Atleast for yourself."

Jungkook thought for a moment, nodded and sat in the chair, meanwhile, Jin was patiently waiting for him to do something. When he sat down, he smiled and sat beside Jungkook. Jungkook just continued eating. Soon, they completed their breakfast and headed to the office.

Jin and Jungkook went to the office, happy. Jin was listening to the music but part of his mind is paying attention to Jungkook. He doesn't know when he will be given the work of painting. Jungkook was seriously working.

Jin was looking at Jungkook from time to time, once started staring at Jungkook. His Handsome face, the body, the tattoos on his hands. Everything was demonic.

He wasn't starting at him like any freak, but with total fondness. He knew Jungkook from many years now. Everything he read about him are flashing in front of his eyes, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook when he looked back at Jin, he was startled. He looked down.

"Am I that handsome?" Jungkook asked without glancing at Jin.

"Sorry, si-"

"It's fine. I just wanna know. Am I that handsome?" He asked a bit calmer this time.

"Yes, sir. Very Handsome." Jin said, smiling from ear to ear.

"I see you follow me on instagram." Jungkook said playing with his pen.

"Yes, sir. I have been following you from the day I saw you. You are like my Inspiration. I wanna be like you someday. A heartthrob."

"Oh!"

Jungkook took his phone and did something.

Ting!

"Jeon Jungkook has requested to follow you"

Jin was more than confused. He looked at Jungkook perplexed. "S-sir?"

"You wanna keep me hanging?"

"N-n-no! sir. Never!" He said smiling sweetly as he stared at Jungkook.

He quickly accepted his request. Jungkook his phone aside when he saw the notification that says..

"Seokjin Kim has accepted your follow request"

"Thank you, sir. Thank you so much!" Jin said clutching onto his phone like it was an award.

"Alright. Now will you stop staring at me?"
Jungkook said putting his phone aside, still not looking at Seokjin.

"Yes, sir. Sorry!"

_________________________________________________

[E]