Chapter: 17

Jungkook hearing the door bell, he tensed up more. He took deep breaths immediately and went to sit on the couch and since the laptop is still on the couch from his previous work, that was for a benefit.. He put it on his lap and acted like he was doing his work.

He yelled in a 'Come in' and he saw Jin slowly pushing the door and came inside with something in his hands. Jungkook heart beat faster than before. He didn't dare to lift his head up to see who has come.

Jin seeing his boss doing his work, he came upto him and stood right beside the couch. Jungkook didn't look at him. But sensing his presence he lifted his head up and saw Jin.

"Seokjin! You are back. How are you? How is aunty?" Jungkook asked with a smile. Jin just stared at him, confused. He smiled back and said, "Yes, sir. I am fine, she is fine. Thank you sir."

Jungkook again flashed a big bunny smile. Jin just nodded awkwardly because he never saw Jungkook smiling like that and Talking to him like that.

He then slowly looked at the thing in his hand. He sighed and called Jungkook. "S-sir? I brought you something from my place. I hope you will like it."

Jungkook looked at him as he said those words. He looked down to see a Sea blue Satin shirt. Jin stretched his hands forward and put forth the shirt. "Sir, it must be low of cost but it is out of love, sir. Please accept it."

He immediately put that on the laptopand ran upto the staircase. He stopped on the beginning of the staircase and slightly turning to the side. "don't throw it away, sir." He paused for a minute or so and continued. "Atleast not iny presence."

That's it! He ran upto his rom without looking back, leaving a confused Jungkook looking back and forth between the staircase and the Satin shirt.

At 7, in the evening..

Jungkook knocked on Jin's bedroom door. Jin who was listening to his songs in his bedroom with a speaker when and attended the knock. He found Jungkook wearing the Satin shirt, looking all Smexy. His eyes widened as his 'Love of his life's is before him wearing the shirt he brought for him with LOVE.

"Y-yes, sir!? Yo-you-you want something?" He asked innocently. Jungkook understood what is the reason for his stuttering and chuckled. "Um I want you to paint for me now. Can you do that?"

Jin nodded almost immediately. "Y-yes, sir. Sure!" Jungkook smiled and started to go downstairs. And Jin innocently followed him. In their way downstairs, Jin cleared his throat. "Thank you sir for wearing the shirt. It means a lot." Jungkook nodded and said, "It is Beautiful shirt, Seokjin. Thank You for gifting me this shirt." Jin happily squealed in happiness causing Jungkook to giggle.

They went in the living room and Jin followed him. His eyes widened in amusement. He found a big canvas, paint beside the canvas and water bottles.

"Jin, all you need to do is.. Just paint what exactly is seen from this point of view, ok?"
Jin nodded his head, smiling at Jungkook. "And no matter what! I repeat.. No matter what! You are not going to stop the painting, until and unless I tell you to. Ok? Don't stop painting. Ok!?" He insisted.

Jin nodded his head again and again after every sentence. Jungkook gave an okay sign and asked him to start Painting. And immediately Jin started the painting.

The started off good. He was concentrating on only just painting but what Jungkook utterted stopped him and made him gulp.

"Jin, I like you." Jin.. as he was told, he didn't turn his head from the painting. He gulped once again and continued painting. Part of him happy. Part of him was nervous.

"Jin, I can't say more than this.. I am clear about it. And what is your answer?" Jungkook asked him and he got no answer from Jin. Jungkook clicked his tongue at his own. "Jin, I ask you to answer!" He said sternly, with a serious voice. Jin immediately, without turning towards Jungkook. "Sir, you know... You-you know I like you, too." Jin said a lower his head, and blushing furiously. He continue to paint the canvas.

Jungkook is not satisfied with the answer. He didn't understand anything. Something didn't seem right. He took a deep breath. He stood behind Jin. Jin breath hitched when he felt Jungkook's strong and wild presence. Jungkook slowly slid his hands around Jin's waist and hugged him from Behind, as their bodies strongly attach to one another.

Jin's hands are shaking at this point. He didn't know what to do. He let Jungkook do whatever he is doing and let that complete before he reacts and messes things up.

"I didn't like the answer, Jin. What do you mean 'I know you like me too? I am serious Jin. I am not lying nor playing around. I am serious. Now, tell me what is your answer!?" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear, earning a shiver from Jin. "S-s-sir, I Like you, too"

Jungkook pulled Jin more closer to Himself. He hugged him tighter and breathed near Jin's ear. Jin melted in his touch as his 'Love of his Life' is currently hugging his from behind with Love. "I love you, Jin. I am serious." Jin lost it. "I-i love you, too sir!" He smiled closing his eyes as Jungkook's hug is pouring LOVE on him.

Jungkook slowly slid his hands up to his shoulders from his sides. He continued moving them from his shoulders to his hands with the Paint brush and the Palette. Jin, who was busy feeling Jungkook's touch, closed his eyes as he lift his head up, resting on Jungkook's shoulder, in an Unknown, Addicting feeling. Jungkook took them into his hands and put them aside on the table beside the Canvas. He slowly swirled Jin around to face and saw Jin closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me, Jin." Jin slowly opened his eyes and looked at him. "Are you sure, Jin?" Jungkook asked to confirm the acceptance. Jin nodded his head, like a kid as he lowered his head. Jungkook breathed out a chuckle. "Y-yes, sir. I am sure. I loved you, even before meeting you in person." Seokjin said as he put his hands on Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook kept staring at Jin, admiring his beautiful face. Jin, as Jungkook was staring, he was bent his head down, all blushing and shy. Jungkook noticing his shyness, he chuckled softly and took his hand into his and He kissed it softly........

__________________________________________________

[E]