Chapter: 18

Jin's POV
I am bloody nervous right now. I don't know what will happen. I can die only with his glance and now he is staring at me. God!!

"Can I kiss you, Jin?" Jungkook asked as he is kissing my palm lovingly. I was looking down all shy, nodded vigorously as I was feeling butterflies in my chest and tummy. I slowly looked at Jungkook, who was smiling at my own shyness. Jungkook pulled me, by my hand. He hugged me circling his hands from around my waist.

He then brought me back in front of him and pulled me harshly to himself and attached our lips together in a soft kiss. I smiled in between the kiss. I continued kissing Jungkook, putting my hand on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook pulled me closer and closer as he is kissing me, what feel like forever; very intense. The kissing is in normal mode. I am losing balance as Jungkook was pulling me into Himself, I put my hand on Jungkook's shoulder and was trying to position myself straight and be balanced in the process.

Even though after taking some good time to adjust to the continuous kissing.. I can't just cope up with it. I can feel my body involuntarily stiffened when I felt his hands slowly guided towards my hips, carressing and taking time to feel my squishy ass. When his hands reached my ass, he gently squeezed them at the same time. At this, I gasped. Jungkook quickly slid his tongue in.

My eyes opened wide because of the sudden intruder. I then closed my eyes concluding that it is Jungkook's tongue inside my mouth. This is all new, it feels weirdly good! Jungkook who was busy with my butt, smiled through the kiss. I was still squirming, adjusting for balance, I think Jungkook lost patience from my moving, Jungkook can no longer take it. He slid his long hands down my butt to lift me up. He tapped on them, slightly leaning backwards. I understood the act and quickly pounced onto Jungkook and circled my legs with Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook immediately found way towards a wall and quickly slammed me against it, freeing his arms. The kiss is now in Extreme mode.. If that is possible. They continued to kiss till they fight for air. Jin parted away. That's didn't stop Jungkook from Kissing Jin. He made his way towards Jin's jaw and then straiggt towards Jin's Neck. Jin closed his eyes as this feeling was giving him an amazing time.

Jungkook was making kissing sounds, that's driving me crazy. I don't know what causing him to go crazy, but him, the whole Him can drive me crazy in seconds. Being an empty, big house, the sounds really echoed in the whole house. I moaned in utter pleasure as Jungkook kissed me, bit, lick, suck my lips and tongue. Jungkook trailed his hands up to my shirt's first buttons, to open. I was busy in feeling and moaning, didn't care about anything, but my "Love of my Life" Is currently doing things i never in my thoughts have felt them.

Jungkook started kissing my chest and he suck, lick and bite my chest, only to move away after satisfaction. Well, that satisfied me too. Jungkook moved away, breathing out. He stared at my half naked chest. He sighed, he didn't look at me, and I don't know why, because something was bothering him..?!

"I can't stop myself, if you don't stop me, yourself." He whispered into my chest, lips tickling my bare skin. This made me shiver more at the hot breath. I looked at Jungkook, who was busy staring at my chest and waiting for an answer, I smiled at him. "You don't need to stop, sir. I totally trust you."

Jungkook immediately looked up at me. He widen his own eyes, still not believing what he heard from me. I nodded, confirming and smiled shyly looking down. Jungkook lifted my chin up and pecked my lips, lovingly.. I can say. He hugged me as we went to his bedroom. He put me on the bed, slowly and went to close the door behind him.

This being my first time.. I closed my eyes in clear nervousness. I, unconsciously bite my own lip, nibble on it, till it was so close to bleeding. Jungkook came back and hovered over me. He stared at me with a smile on his face. "You know, you are so beautiful." I shyly smile, "Thank you, sir."

"Can I call you by nicknames, Seokjin?" I smile and nod at Jungkook. Jungkook put his hand under his chin, starting to think.. "I think I will call you 'sweetheart'?" I looked at Him with doe eyes and a shy smile. Jungkook hummed continuing to think, "What about 'Baby'?" I just showed him my doe eyes, smiling. "What about 'Sweet Baby'?" I giggle out. "Anything is fine, sir. You make it special. Just the way you call my name makes it Sexy." Jungkook leaned in closer as he smirked, hearing the words. "Is it me, that is sexy or the way I call your name?" Jungkook whispered seductively. Now that's what I call se- Ohhh! Come on, what am I thinking??

I looked away, not knowing what to answer. I bite my lip in anticipation.. Jungkook chuckled as he pull his face back to face me, slowly. "It's ok, sweetheart. I am just kidding. Don't need to worry, ok? We can take it slow, if you want to." Jungkook said and begin to get down the bed. But I stop him. "What's wrong, baby?" I gulped. Jungkook smiled at me.

"I understood."

__________________________________________________

[E]