Chapter: 2

A fine morning,
______________________________________________

"Jeon Industries are looking for Painters. 

A Competition is held at the "Grand Jeon's Hotel.

People who are interested can directly enroll your names in the contest.

Can come anytime between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. for enrolling names.

The prize for the winner will be announced by Mr. Jeon.

Check your luck, yourself.

Held tomorrow. Brace yourselves up!"
______________________________________________

Wow, this is my chance.
I will go get my things ready. It is already late.

Watercolours.. Check.
Paintbrushes.. Check.
Palette.. Check.
What more do I need? I am ok with these.

Be confident, Jin! You can do it!
You are a confident king. Don't degrade yourself. "Worldwide handsome" is "Worldwide painter".

Foooooood, I am coming! Jin thought to himself. Jin rushed towards the kitchen, found his favourite food, Rice cakes. He had them all, drank water and scrolled through his social media.

*"Jeon Jungkook" posted a picture. Tap to view*

Tap tap
Ahh~ Jeon Jungkook-ssiiiii.

Liked!

Liked!

He is somebody who all wants to have.

"Comments" (Click)

"Marry me, kookie! I love you."

"I live for you. I love you, Jungkookie. Please be mine."

Wah... Daebak!

It's his decision after all. He will decide who he will lives with. How can people even say those things.
It is not like he will marry one of them and be one of theirs.

Never mind. All my mind has to think is about the competition and about winning the competition. Just think about it, Jin. Only about it. Concentrate, Jin. Concentrate. Drink some water.

Think about all the possible things that you can imagine. Give it all a try. Massage your hands. Have the control over them. Control!!

And also take 3 deep breaths and smile. Then start what you are doing. Understood?
Yes.

Now, sleep. Peacefully! He murmured to himself as he was alone, all by himself.

Jin drifted off to sleep thinking about the picture and the competition held tomorrow. He woke early in the morning. He got ready and went to the place. Jin stood there at the entrance of the competition's place. He saw people going in and out of the place.
He spot a worker of the competition, going outside and he has his entry pass hanging out of his back pocket of this pant.

He spotted that pass from the mirror behind the man. Jin took a look at everything and then he spotted this man. He somehow took a look at his neck to make sure he doesn't have the entry pass hanging, he wanted to look in his back pocket, where many tend to put things there. A spark lit up and sparkled, shining disturbing his vision. There, he saw the mirror. Then he got the idea of looking at this man's back pocket. Eureka. It worked. He spotted this entry pass.

He waited for the man to complete the work he was doing. He started coming towards him. Whenever people are coming to his side, looking away from the people made them continue their work. He quickly took control over his fingers and took the chance to entry pass from the pocket and eventually succeeded.

Yes! Go in, now before you get caught, Jin! He thought and smiled to himself. He immediately went inside. Sliding through the people to avoid them from asking questions. He glanced at his watch.

9:31. You did it, Jin! Thinking, he held onto the entry pass. And went straight to a bench which has a board written "Names for the competition are enrolled here".

"Excuse me, ma'am. I am here to enroll my name for the Painting competition. My name is Kim Seokjin." The lady looked at him with a fond look. "Hello, there. Kim Seokjin. Nice name. I am Sia!" Jin smiled and greeted, "Hello!"

She wrote the name in her paper. She pulled out an entry pass for Jin, If, in case he leaves for some reason, outside the Grand Jeon's Hotel. "Jin, here. This is your entry pass. And this will be your place for the painting. If you have any problems with anything. You know where to find me. Best of luck." She said handing the pass.

"Thank you!"

Sia smiled and looked at Jin, "I will leave now!"

Jin left to find the person from whom he took the entry pass. He found the man talking to the security.. More like fighting..
Jin immediately took into action! "Um.. Excuse me, sir. This is Jin. And this entry pass is his'. He dropped it inside. I saw it and took it. I called for him, but he couldn't hear me. He left. And after sometime I found him like this." The security guard got suspicious and looked at Jin narrowing his eyes. "Ok! But, how did you come in? I am the one who is going to let people come in.

"Um, sir. Um.." He stuttered and was searching for excuses. "Yeah!! I came inside after seeing the time. It is already 9:33, you see.. I went inside, when I saw nobody at the entrance." He said showing his entry pass. The security guard nodded. "Ok. You can go!" The guy turned to Jin sighing in relief and introduced himself. "Thank you so much, I am Ken!". Jin smiled and and introduced himself too. "And I am Jin! Be careful, Buddy! Someone might steal that from you." He said and winked at him. Ken nodded and took his pass. "Yeah! Sure. Thanks again." They parted their ways. Jin happily sat in his place thinking of 2 things. 2 new friends and part in the competition.

He scrolled through his phone, seeing if any new messages in his Instagram and other social media. Time is ticking. Jin glancing at the clock is not helping. Him, seeing that the time is coming is making him nervous from time to time. He is comforting himself. But, it is not helping either. The announcer starts speaking after sometime.

"Hello, good morning to all. Here we are waiting for the competition to start and the participants must also be waiting for their time to show what they have got for Mr. Jeon."

"And Mr. Jeon can be here in any minute. But, we have got the permission to start the competition."

"And since we have 10 to 11, I request all the participants to come and rest in your places and get ready for the competition."

"The rules for this competition are..
1. You will be given 2 hours. You will be alarmed every half an hour. You should stop your painting when you are said so.

2. If you really can't finish the painting then it's better to back off.

3. You are also not allowed to make any opposition to the staff or create a problem for the staff. And more simply, please listen to the people accompanying you.

That's it. Any rule's violation can disqualify you. So, be Careful dear participants. And since still have some time, you can rest here. Exactly at 11, the competition starts. Be attentive, all. Make yourselves comfortable. Thank you so much and best of luck!

Jin listened to everything from the beginning. After the announcement, he took a look at his side, where he kept his bag of paints, Just to see his bag of paints missing!

__________________________________________________

[E]