Chapter: 10

Jungkook nodded and continued his work. He asked Jin to paint something. Jin nodded and quickly painted something from his mind. Jungkook was satisfied.
He leaned back and closed his eyes. "By the way, you can switch on some music too. Change to another one, ok?"

"As your wish, sir!" He changed the music to birds sounds, chirping. He sat down silently again and sat down in his place. He placed the phone beside Jungkook. And he took the blanket from back that day and covered himself for a good sleep. He didn't mind it because it is not the first time.

After half an hour, Jungkook opened his eyes and switched the music off. He went back to his work, glancing at Jin one last time.

After some time..

"Where is the file I have asked." Jungkook asked an employee. The employee didn't answer, remained silent. "From when was I not expecting answers from people?" He said, irritated.

"ANSWER, God dammit!
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FILE!? AND I ALSO TOLD YOU A LOT OF TIMES.. I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO EXCUSES. NOW COME ONE. ANSWER!"

Jin was startled and got up at once. Listening to his loud yelling, Ben came inside his office and stood beside the worker. The worker was also scared because nobody can't deal with Jungkook, an angry Jungkook.

"Sir? What's wrong?" Ben asked trying to calm his raging fire inside. "Sir, I was really sick at that time." The employee said fisting his hands in fear.

"Oh, Really! Benjamin.. I need the attendance register of...
When did I appoint you to this Work?" He asked looking at the Employee.

"Last week, sir." Jungkook hummed. He looked at Ben, "Last week... Go, Benjamin. You heard him." Jungkook said, pissed off to hell.

"Sir, what's the pro-" Ben tried to cool him down, but went in vain. "BEN! DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE. GO. AND. GET. THE. REGISTER. NOW!" He yeeled again. "Ok! Sir. Sorry." Ben bowed and went to get the record.

Jin was frightened by this side of Jungkook. He didn't want to see this side, because he knows very well, how is he if he is angry. He stood up and went back, away from them, shaking in fear.

Ben came back with the record and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook searched the last week's attendence of the employee.

"So you attended the office with out fail. Even though you are sick. That is impressive, but what about the work?" He said checking through the record.

The employee didn't answer, just hung his head low. He was really sick and Ben knows it too. "Sir, he was really sick that time. But he still came to office for this work. He was af-" Ben tried to calm Jungkook down, but in vain again. Jungkook glared at Ben.

"So, you work under him?!" Jungkook asked raising jis eyebrow. "No, sir. Sorry." Ben again bowed. Ben said lowering his head. "No, it's ok. Talk. I wanna know too." Jungkook said as he glared at both of them, mocked at them.

The employee somehow mustered the confidence up and Took an audible breath and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at the employee.

"Sir, I am sorry. I was sick and I came to complete my work but it was not possible because I have a problem with breathing. I took rest in the office, most of time. I really didn't want to avoid the work given to me."

Jungkook gaze made it's way to the employee. "You should have asked for a leave. Am I not giving you permission to have a leave?"

"S-s-sir, I was af-afraid to as-as-ask for a leave." The employee stuttered. "AFRAID!? Should I take this is an excuse or is that really the reason?" Jungkook was losing it because of the employee's excuses.

"I am sorry, sir."

"I DON'T NEED YOUR SORRYS, MISTER. I NEED AN ANSWERS FOR MY QUESTIONS. I. NEED. PROGRESS. NOT. YOUR. EXCUSES!" He said, lifting his hand up to stop him. Jungkook sat down in his chair and massaged his temples.

"Ok! Now you tell me what you wanna do?" Jungkook asked sitting in his chair. Employee still looking down he answered. "I c-can complete it, today.
I will submit it to you today, sir."

Jungkook lifted his head to look up at Worker and eventually his eyes looked back and found an unconscious Jin. He involuntarily ran upto Jin and slapped Jin's cheeks a bit hard to wake him up. Ben looked behind him.

"Jin? Jin! JIN! GET UP. WAKE UP." No response. Jin didn't wake up. Jungkook panicked and decided him to take home. Jungkook turned back towards the other two. "You! Complete the work. I need it tomorrow without fail." He said to the employee and turned to Ben. "And you! Remember.. You have something to take."

With that, Jungkook took Jin in his arms. He went straight to his car. He went home.
He called the doctor and doctor checked him. He said nothing is wrong, he is fine. He will wake up after sometime. Jungkook sat on the couch looking at Jin and slept unknowingly.

After sometime..

Jin woke up and firstly, he looked at Jungkook sleeping on the couch, slightly drooling. Jin smiled and sat straight on the bed. He then had the flashes happened in the Office scared him and made him shiver in fear........

__________________________________________________

[E½]