Chapter: 19

Jin's POV

Jungkook stared at me for a moment and then brought his lips to mine. They are so soft and smooth. He is indeed a very good kisser.

Jungkook was kissing me while tilting his head from side to side, since I can feel it, I can know it. My breath is irregular right now and all I can think is losing my virginity, right here with him.

He moved away, looking at me and he kissed my jaw all of a sudden, for which I gasped in pleasure. "You are virgin, right!?" He asked and that really lit the fire in me. "Y-yes, sir." He smiled in between the kisses. "Yeah. Well, I am, too." That caught me off guard. What???

"Sir, b-but whe-n Ben called you th-that day, y-you sa~id something which we had a DOUBT~" He literally bit me.. "And I thought you aren't a virgin anymore. We thought." Jungkook chuckled. "You thought I wasn't a virgin, just because I said, 'So tight' that day?"

He chuckled again. "You are mistaken. I wasn't with anyone before you. Well, I am not interested in sex with strangers, too. Not until I met you, though. Actually, you saw the things in my room, right!? They are ancient antiques.

Sometimes, I tend to open them. That's the reason I said, 'so tight' and now you got it." He said in between the kiss which is trailing down towards my neck. Each second thinking and feeling these new things feels right. Yes, RIGHT!

He made his way to the neck and the chest and kiss, lick, bite and nibble on them. I mian when he bite my sensitive area. "So, i finally found it." He surely is something. He continue to bite and lick the place and make me moan like anything. "Siiiir..!"

He doesn't care and move towards my nipples, one of my sensitive areas, like my neck. He put his hands on waist and push his body further into mine. As he is having a command on my nipples with his tongue, his gently takes control of my waist squeezing, which is really hot.

I can feel my body increasing temperature. Every part of my body is sweating. This is making nervous and at the same time, exciting and amazing. He shifted himself to my other nipple and this time to my surprise he bit it, making me moan in pleasure. "Ohhh~ sir..!"

Not caring, again he continued his art on my body. After some legit time, he moved away satisfied as he stared my body with a grin, "This is my art! And now it is time to get rid of these from here." He said tugging onto my tee and pant at little. Yes, it is.. But I am nervous, damn it.

He, with both of his hands he took the tee away and put his hand on my pant. This made me close my eyes, as instincts hit me hard. He chuckled, "Baby.. Open your eyes. Look at me. I already told you, if you are not ready, then I can wait." I looked at him at once. "No, sir. It is-it is just my nervous side. I-i trust you, sir."

He nodded and pulled my pant away. I didn't try to cover myself, but instead stared at him, staring at me. He smiled, "You look gorgeous. You are all mine, right here, at this point. No one but me, will have you." He said in a devilish low tone. I smiled at his possessiveness. "I am all yours, sir. Forever."

That's it! He started unbuttoning his shirt and it lagging mad ehim lose the patience. He yanked it away tearing the beautiful white buttons on it. I gasped!! That was my gift. "Siiir?" I whined. "It is ok. You can buy me anything you want from now on, ok? Just let me be your only pain." He said and attached his lips on to mine without waiting for my reaction.

He took his own pants while fiercely kissing me, hugging me and loving me in his own way. I melt in his hug and the kiss, is too much for me. As the pants are off of him, he moved back and looked at me, a little apologetic. I, confused, looked at him. "Are you okay with fingering?" Fingering? What is that? "Fingering, what sir? I don't know what fingering is." I stated honestly.

"Ohh! Ohhh. Ohh!! Ok. Umm.. I will just prepare you before I put something big, very big in you, ok?" Even though I didn't understand, I nod. "Ok, sir." He got off of bed and removed his underwear, my breath hitched.. Well, that is big! Going to night stand, he brought a bottle named lube. Lube? What's that?

He hovered over me placing himself in between my legs. He put that thing called lube in his hands and applied it to three of his fingers. What does it mean though? "Si-sir? What are you doing? Baby, I am preparing you, as I said. Now don't worry about anything. What will I be today?" I stare at him and say, "My pain." He grinned at me and without a signal, he put something inside me, which I feel like 2 fingers.

"Siiiiiir~ whaaa~" I moaned as pain was all that's felt in me. "Baby.. Don't worry, it will be fine. Just shout all the pain out, ok?" I slowly nod at his words and I yell out. "SIIIIR!!" He didn't care but I can say he is enjoying it. He slowly pull and put out what feels like his fingers in and out. And I can feel the pain subsided giving me chills with some pleasure on the side.

He chuckled and added his third finger, doing the same.. I moan out with all my energy. He slammed right into me with his long fingers. All I can say is, pleasure! I can feel pleasure.

He took his fingers out of me and kissed me on my lips. That's when I felt at ease but something was missing. I opened my eyes and catch him settling himself properly. And by this I understood what is he gonna do. I prepared myself, too.

"Babe, I am going in." That's all! And he pushed his manhood in gently into me. Pleasure, pleasure, pleasure is all I can feel. He is making me feel good and I hope I don't disappoint him. He grunted as he pushed further inside. He slapped my thighs, making me moan like crazy.

He looked at me for some signal and I nod looking at him. He moves in and out of me. And at one point, yes! He found my prostate, hitting like ain't no tomorrow. "Siii-r~" I moan and moan and moan like how is he willing me to. He groaned at something which I said. But, I might have done something wrong. All I want for him is a good night because I don't want him to regret this.

He slammed into me again and again, slapping my thighs to turn more red. "Jungkook!" He growled at me. I get it that he wants me to calll him Jungkook, not sir. "Jung-koooo~" I moan again in utter pleasure as I feel my own self melting at his touch. "Just like that, baby!" His pace grew as he slammed into my prostate again and again in an animalistic pace.

With one big splash inside of me, I feel myself cumming, too. "You are so awesome, baby. You did a great job. And I hope you are not regretting this time with me. Because you are now going to be with me forever. Even though you don't want to." He chuckled. "I will never ever leave you. So, bear with me from no on. Ok?" He smile at me while he is still inside of me. I nod at him and smiled sweetly at him. He then nod at me satisfied, he pulls himself out.

He got up, off the bed as he put on a boxer from the closet. "You take rest. I will clean you and come back to bed with you, ok?" He is so sweet. I nod because I have no energy to even sit up straight. He went to the bathroom and the last thing I hear is the water splashing.

_________________________________________________

[E]