Chapter: 14

Done for the day. Jin and Jungkook went back to Jungkook home. Jin was a bit uncomfortable throughout the ride. He kept shifting at his place and Jungkook noticed it.. But was silent.

When they reached, Jin Uncomfortably got down, clutching his tummy. He went straight to his room. He came back after a shower and cooked their dinner. Jin since he was uncomfortable he lied down on the dining table. Jungkook came down after his shower.

"Jin, you didn't call me for supper as you always do. Is something wrong?"

Jin didn't lift his head up or move. Jungkook thought he was just taking a nap because of he was sick or something, but didn't care. Jungkook called Jin one last time and concluded that he will eat later.

Jungkook completed his supper and went to put the dishes away. He decided to wake Jin up. He tapped on Jin and Jin didn't wake up. He put his Hands around Jin's shoulder and make him sit on the chair straight. But, instead Jin's body wobbled and fall back down on the Table.

"JIN.. ARE YOU OKAY? GET UP. JIN!!"

Jin, however didn't reply. Jungkook immediately lifted Jin up, having his arms around Jin. He quickly went to his car and put him in backseat. He drove to the hospital.

He lifted Jin up again and brought him running, inside the Hospital. He didn't care about any other people staring at them.

"Yes, sir. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked as he saw him running in, exchanging sights in between Jin and Jungkook. "A patient. Don't know what happened. He is unconscious."

Just then the doctor came and stopped the receptionist and turned to Jungkook. "When did he fall unconscious, sir?"

"I don't know. I was in my bedroom.. Maybe at that time." Jungkook just stated blankly. "Can we know what was his last meal?" The doctor once again questioned. "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! CAN YOU PLEASE TREAT HIM INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS HERE." Jungkook yelled out as he can't anymore deal with the doctor's stupidity.

"Sir, this is a hospital and we are just doing our job. Nurse just get a stretcher and Get him onto it.." The doctor calmly stated. The doctor eyed the receptionist and then Jungkook. The nurse called the boys for getting him on to the stretcher. But, instead Jungkook just pushed them away and he himself put Jin on the stretcher. The nurse took him to the Ward where the patients will be checked.

"Sir, you have to fill this form.. Please do it while they check the patient."

Nodding, Jungkook sat down. He fills the form and the form is taken to the Doctor that checked him. The doctor called him after a while. "Doctor is something wrong?" Jungkook asked. "Sir, you need to calm down first. Well, nothing is wrong." The doctor said as she eyed his sweaty face.

"We say he must be stressed out so much. And that's the reason he passed out. don't need worry much, Mr. Jeon.

I will be asking some questions." She said.

"Sure." Jungkook said, nodding. "So, Seokjin right?" Doctor said as she saw the paper that has his details. "Yes.."

"He has no last name?" Doctor asked as she looked at Jungkook, squinting his eyes. "He does but I don't remember it." The doctor nodded. "What is your relation with the patient."

"We live in the same house he just paints for me. Simply, we are not related." Jungkook said as if he has nothing to do with him. "Oh! Ok." The doctor eyed Jungkook annoyed. Nothing made sense to the doctor. But then she quickly changed her expression to a soft smile and continued talking.

"We want to put him under our care. So he will be staying here for days, maybe weeks, too. You don't need to worry. We will take care of him. We suspect his stomach is upset of something. We will check it and give the required medicines to him."

"Sure. Thank you." Jungkook left the doctor's cabin when the doctor smiled and nodded. He went to the reception to pay the bills.

                                        ***

Jungkook went back to his place, sighing. He took a good shower and went to bed. Next day, he woke up and got ready and went to the kitchen to see nobody cooking as he everytime saw a person.. Singing and swaying to the beat.
He sighed and went to his office.

His days were going not so bad. It's been days he was happy all over again after that day he imagined his mother and him playing on the ground.

__________________________________________________

[E]