Chapter: 12

Jungkook completed eating and went straight to his office. Jin did the dishes and went straight to his room, concluding that he is not going to answer the question.

..Next Day..

Jin's POV

Time to cook..

Jin yawned and got ready as fast as he can. He went to the kitchen and made pancakes. Jungkook came down as usual and sat down in the chair. Jin put the pancakes before him. Jungkook ate with a smile on his face. Both completed to on time and left to the office.

..In the office..

"Ben. My office. Now." Jungkook said, not looking up from his work.

"Oh! Yeah. I think I am forgetting something, am I not?" Jungkook asked as he took a glance at Ben,and closed his trying to remember that. Totally acting up. "Ye-yes, sir?" Ben stuttered.

"And what is it?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Ben at once. "I have something to take from you." Ben said, still afraid.

"Oh! Yeah. You are suspended for 2 whole weeks. You will also do all the work from your home. Your work will be doubled. The folders, the documents. Everything in 2. You shall submit the work everyday without fail. And failing will end you up losing this job.

Take this letter, sign it and give it back to me. It's says you are promising me that you will never commit another mistake in all your time, working here. If you want to read it, you can. You know how strict I am at work. I asked you to tell Jin what to do and what not to. But still you forgot. So, your punishment is right before you."

Jin stood up and went to stand beside Ben. "S-sir.. Excuse me. But it's my fault too. I didn't ask him anything about your place. I was admir-"

"So, you wanna share his punishment?" Jungkook said turning his gaze towards Jin. Jin is now afraid. "Y-yes, sir." But still he managed to say. "Sir, it's fine. I know it's completely my fault. I will take my leave."

Ben signed it and put the letter right before Jungkook and turned to Jin. Ben turned towards Jin. "Bye, Jin. See you later. And thank you."

Jin shook his head as he holds ben's hands. "No, I didn't do anything. Don't say thank you. Take care. Be careful and don't commit another mistake again."

Ben nodded as he smiled. "Ok. And I will also keep visiting the restaurant. You too, take care." Jungkook was cringing at their behavior. He cleared his throat trying to letting them know his presence. "Are you done? If you are done. Go and call that mister from yesterday with the file."

"Done, sir. I'll take my leave. I will, sir." Ben bowed to Jungkook and smiled turning to Jin. Jin smiled back and he went away. Minutes later the guy from yesterday came and knocked and Jungkook let him in.

"Is the work done?" Jungkook asked without looking up. "Yes, sir." Jungkook took the file which is waiting to be taken. He checked it thoroughly and found no mistakes. "This is the reason I gave you another chance. Keep it up and the punishment for you will be......... You will working in the filing section for a week. Help people file the documents. All of them. Tell others and if I see anyone doing your job you may lose this job. You can go now."

Jin gulped as he sat back setting his posture. Jungkook asked, suddenly out of the blue. "What can you do today?" Jin quickly looked at Jungkook and stood up. He sighed. "Nothing more than anything, sir."

Jin painted a scenery showing a cliff with grass all around. And two people sitting there side by side. "Sir, all you need to do is imagine this as you and your girlfriend or boyfriend. Talking things you wanna do, etc."

"Are you sure?" He said and smirked. "Yes, sir. Some love song with this makes it perfect. Your first love or your crush.. Anyone will be fine."

Jin switched the song on.. In your eyes by Peter Gabriel. "There you go, sir. Close your eyes and lean back your seat. Sink in your seat." Jungkook did as he was told. Jin sat on the couch and imagined the same, as Jungkook.

__________________________________________________

[E]