Chapter: 15

He went to home after work. He wanted something to be painted for himself because stressed a bit in the evening. Although he doesn't have his favourite painter. He put his things aside and took a nap in his room. He called Ben to bring his meal for him. Next day, the same scenario. The next day, the same.

On a Sunday, the doctor said, he will discharged. And Jungkook was waiting at his home for Jin's arrival. He got ready and sat on the couch in the living room doing his work, but his eyes are on the front door. He ate his breakfast, what Benjamin brought for him. He continued to do his work. But no traces of Jin.

He waited till the Afternoon. He glanced at the time, it said 1:47. Ben brought his food in the afternoon and he had his lunch, too. He continued to wait for him. In the evening, he got a text from Jin saying..

"Sir, this is Seokjin."

"I am totally fine from what happened, sir."

"Thank you so much for the help."

"But, my mother has fallen sick and currently I am at my mom's. I am sorry, I couldn't tell you this in person. I will be back after 3 months sir."

"My mom said, she missed me a lot. And she wants me to stay in with her for some time. And when I said about my job, she agreed with 3 months stay, sir."

"Since you know our condition.. I hope you will understand. And once again thank you so much for saving my life. :) "

He replied back saying..

"Ok. It's ok, Jin. Don't worry about here. Just take care of yourself and aunty."

"Eat well and don't skip meals, too. :) "

Jin seeing those messages almost immediately replied back.

"Thank you for understanding, sir. You too, should have your meals well. Take care, sir."

"Bye, sir! :)"

"Bye" Jungkook replied and put the phone aside, sighing.

*****

Jungkook didn't know what to do for three while months. He asked Ben and Ben did suggest him some ways...

1 month passed away. All he did in the office was just his work. No stress reliever. Ben tried getting another painter, a best in all. But, he seriously didn't like the vibes of the painters, ANY PAINTER. They didn't paint like Jin nor put music according to the mood.

2 months passed away. But, still no right replacement was arranged. Ben suggested to have a mini garden in the house, since flowers soothes mind. And Ben arranged a small garden with different flowers. Jungkook tried to hangout much in the mini garden, but work stopped him from doing so. He also tried working in the garden but comfort was missing. Unwanted guests bothered him too much from doing his work. Finally he decided to let this pass too, like the first idea.

On the third month, Ben again suggested him to go to Art Galleries. But that didn't work because he can't stay in the Gallery forever and work from there. Buying them is also is a handful and especially when he is not liking the vibes of any.

And he came to a conclusion that..

"HE IS NOT CRAVING FOR THE PAINTINGS NOR STRESS RELIEVERS, BUT FOR THE PERSON WHO TOOK HIS MIND WITH HIM, JIN!"

__________________________________________________

[E]