Chapter 21

Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.

-Rumi quotes

****
Alakananda knew she is taking decision in haste but she has to take up a decision now or never. Avyukt's presence was not good for her mental health she had concluded that and the important part now was to settle in life because she wanted to clear out that everything she felt was because of her loneliness and not because Avyukt as a person was making her feel. She wanted to clear out all the odd in this situation so that she can now move forward in life and learn something good which secures her compatability.

The best part is her parents were completely supportive on whatever decision she was taking in to be in relationship with the person or not to be, they were just there for her to clear out all her doubts and make her feel secure everytime she felt alone in this messy world.

Alakananda after talking to Vrinda was leaving for her home. When in staff room she was collecting things,

'Hello Ms. Alakananda,' Alaknanda knew this voice. She turned around to greet a handsome young man in his early 30s. He was tall with wheatish skin and have an attractive smile. They both greeted each other humbly.

'Hello Mr. Raheja, so you are back from your vacation in Himalayas.'

'Oh yes, it was an amazing experience trekking around in woods.'

'Wonderful.'

'You should join me next time.It would be really great to have you as a company. A beautiful company makes everything worth.'

They both exchanged smile.

'I don't think so sir, I am doing that anytime soon especially with a person like you whom I know is chivalrous enough.'

Avyukt was searching Alakananda all the while their last encounter. He reached staffroom when he saw both of them talking, the scene presented in front of him was something he didn't really appreciate. Where Sushil Raheja, a handsome man was talking, alakananda blushed at the beautiful comment by looking down. By seeing them engrossed in each other something pinched in Avyukt he didn't like the things were going and he couldn't afford to loose Alaknanda. There were things which were not in his favour. All the while he cursed his destiny for being engaged in a wrong manner. There was a whole background story which he wanted to share with her but Alka on the other hand was just running away from him whenever anything could happen, the minute she used to see the ring on his finger she would have stiffen and become cold.

Avyukt cleared his throat while seeing both of them talking,

'Yes, Mr. Avyukt do you need anything?'
Avyukt hated the tone Alka chose for him. He was not at all happy with the fact that Alaknanda really despise him and just wants to run away from him everytime she sees him. He just wanted to hold her and explain everything to her. Whereas on the other hand Alka was not even once ready to listen.

'I would like you to give me your 5 minutes. Because I want to talk something regarding the session we took.'

'Miss I guess you should go even I am getting late for my gym will you see tomorrow. Why don't you see me for a coffee in our canteen tomorrow it would be really good to talk like old times. Just sitting and relaxing. Let's meet tomorrow.'

Sushil stated in between.

After so many unfulfilled chats over coffee, Alakananda now literally hated the idea of going to coffee she came to the conclusion that a coffee won't sort all your issue if the people around you are wrong or you are in a mess to not handle it wisely. But all she could was nod to Sushil's idea.

'Sure sushil let's make it, it's a great idea indeed. Talking to peoe who make you relax is a way bigger deal than talking to somebody who just makes you feel that you are a failure and you need a dose of motivation right every now and then.'

Sushil left after smiling at Alakananda and nodded at Avyukt.

'What you want to talk? '

Alakananda said arrogantly being very pissed even with the sight of man who is not really making it easier for her in any way possible infact Avyukt's presence were making things wrong according to her.

'What do you think of yourself. I am behind you just for sometime sake and you on the other hand don't even want to look at me.'

'Avyukt please, let me be clear here we odnt need each other's time we are nobody to each other and we do not share anything that should make each other's relevant or feel special. We are just two strangers with a brief past why you are taking this situation so hard and even making it difficult for me.'

Avyukt's face colour drained when he heard Alakananda's words all the while he thought if he could take this in his hand and try to sort out the situation things might change but it didn't it became worse no Alka even regret the sight of him and he just cannot do anything about it.

'My engagement has a trap please understand that Alakananda.'

When Avyukt spoke Alka's name her heart beat faster to it. She paused and regain her composure.

'What if it is a trap why is it relevant for me to know?

'Alakananda you have to give me a chance we both are too close to regret this in near future. I want to give us a chance.'

Alakananda bursted listening to it.

'You could have Avyukt, you could have given us a chance earlier where things were simpler. You could have given our compatability more preference that your family notions but let's make it clear you chose not to do it then and I choose not to give preference now.'

'Alka-'

'Stop Avyukt and now it would be better if we don't see each other and mess lives again.'

Avyukt left by storm and Alka bursted in tears.

A/N: Hope you like it.