Chapter 52

In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.

-Rumi Quotes

*****

Alakananda was busy with her staff work when Avyukt's name flashed on her phone. The minute she saw the name coming the wave of emotions just made a turmoil in her. It was such an emotional moment for her to go through all this. She was so sure that things might not change or Avyukt might not contact again but things really took a turn and here she was there getting a call but at the same time she was really angry for the fact that it has been almost a week and not even a hint about Avyukt's whereabouts she decided to ignore the call for a while but couldn't control and caught the phone in a minute with swiping screen to green symbol.

Her eyes were dark with not getting all the sleep for a while her hair in a mess and so was her appearance really disheveled just her regular kurta suit which was light in nature.

She was really not having a happy time right now. As soon as she got the phone near her ears a loud voice just entered her ears and all she has been yearning to ear this rough manly voice shouting.

'Alakananda Goyal come down the building right now.'

'I am in middle of things.' Alakananda tried to dismiss it arrogantly and ignore the call just trying to be a little pricey for the wait Avyukt made her did all the while.

'If you didn't come down right now you don't know me yet, what are my lengths when I am in love.'

'I am ignoring you Mr. IAS.'

'You cannot teacherji. Come down right now.'

'Avyukt we will talk after my class gets over at 5 I cannot leave everything everytime for you know. Because Even if I be courageous enough to leave for you right now I am not even sure you will stay with me forever I feel I am not even sure about you.'

'Alaknanda I am coming.'

He cut the call.

The minute Alakananda could process anything there was Avyukt standing at the door all in his manly glory, his shirt was folded till his arms with grey pants looking like a Greek God and the confidence which Avyukt was showing in his posture was enough to make her understand that Avyukt  will not fall easily.

The best part which was showing in Avyukt is that he acknowledged himself that he really need Alakananda as a companion now he was not shying away from the fact that he needs somebody in his life. He was happy that he has himself accepted the fact that he needs a companion which was essential at this point of time.

Once we acknowledge the thing which we really want in life our life becomes way more easier to approach it is very essential for us to understand that we have somebody to take care of in life and that somebody is us. The more we give a chance to these facts like self love and acknowledgement about what we want our life is going to be beautiful from there on. Same thing happened with Avyukt he not only realised his love for Alakananda but also got the courage in himself to stood by what he wants and to think everything in a long term manner. In this suffocation which he got being under his mother's umbrella it wouldn't have served him for long time. Hence when he decided to take a step for himself all the doors started opening for him. The first door was from his own family but ofcourse Ragini was still in a.mood and not sure about welcoming Alakananda but atleast Alaknanda was now getting a strong foundation on her own self to do something she wanted.

Avyukt int he other hand was ready to challenge the rules of the house so somebody he would bring as a partner would feel more free and relax and not get into a suffocation which he and her sister were involved in. The suffocation which was majorly from society's expectation of unwanted reality.

'Alakananda.

As soon as these words left from Avyukt's mouth. Alakananda was on cloud nine, the melodious voice which he portrayed caught something within her. It was like her sould was waiting for this moment, this voice to take her name, Alakananda the faultless with so many faults that's what she thought about herself was there in front of somebody she loved but her mind raced a thousand thoughts it was like her soul was dancing under the unrhthymic motion beyond her. All the restless energy around the waves were there to create an havoc inside her body.

That was the first time in her life Alakananda felt how it is to be called by someone you love when he takes your name for the very first time it is like the soul inside awaken the feminine energy. A mother when feels that her kid calls mom for the first time it was the same feeling for Alakananda right now. The one she truly longed for is there for her taking the name her love wad finally acknowledged now.

But obviously she was not going to run towards him and tell him how much she missed being around him or how much she loves him it was a while Avyukt have made all the situation a turmoil act. It would have been ay simple if Avyukt haven't confused her in the very start regarding the situation of his house or her mother's nature, all Avyukt did was create lot of nuisance in between and made Alakananda think about how impossible it is for her to get into relationship now. So Alakananda this time was not going to make it easier for Avyukt either.

'So Avyukt where you were btw how's the marriage preparation and everything going on. I hope everything is greta in your life and what kind of IAS you are where you were all this while don't yiu have duties towards your nation Mr. Avyukt Agarwal I think there are lots of things you should get clear with your official.'

'Alaknanda-'

'Oh forget it I have a class to take who am I to tell you about your duties this your fiance's responsibility.'

And Alakananda was already to leave till then Avyukt hold her hand and caught her.

A/N: Finally they are here, what do you think Alakananda's response will be?