Chapter 49

This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are.

-Rumi Quotes

*****

Alakananda was doing her regular thesis is staff room which she was completely in sync with. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and few strands have left from the bun in front of her face. Though in front of her eyes were thesis but her mind was completely elsewhere.

It was a beautiful feeling to be with someone and think about new chapters of life unfolding after Avyukt and Yogesh. Alakananda was more open about her feelings to people she got the sense that there can be security in a relationship but there can be peace outside it also. Being in a relationship was fun having somebody by your side is superb, but understanding you own self first and finding the journey and priority given to self love is going to be priceless.

After the last talk they Alakananda had no response from Avyukt it has been more than 10 days where Avyukt didn't even came in notice. Two days back when Yogesh was leaving Alakananda had the sad feeling on missing out on a extremely good friend but right now she could not make amends to the fact that she was really in love with somebody who is beyond her reach. She should not jump into a relationship apart from self exploration.

Alakananda was i to these thoughts when she heard somebody asking for her.

'Madam, what are you doing like this you are just 26 from being anti social. Why you are wasting your time just sitting and doing your thesis like this, there is so much to explore.'

There was Sushil Raheja standing there looking all poise and sophisticated in his white shirt and grey pants which Alakananda definitely noticed.

'Sorry sir, but now last 10-15 days remaining and I want to complete everything before hand. It is time that I get done with and so is my temporary teacher training programme is ending in JNU so I want to make sure after this whatever I start I am done with all the prior things and enjoy for sometime.'

'You know what is the right way of enjoying things mam it is getting in touch of nature and going out. We are in Delhi which is so close to mountains come with for a trek it won't change a bit of you just that you will get a good amount of break which you need for a hectic work which you have been doing for a while.'

Alakananda thought for a while not like Sushil was completely wrong a treak and a break was completely necessary for her and it would be good going on a no network area which keeps you away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Trekking is the best thing you can do to relax it does not relax you mentally but physically challenges your body to do more and the best part part about trekking is you get to explore one self in solitude there is so much of silence in the woods outside that you silence the noise which is raging inside. Trekking is known as the most soulful activity as it touches the innerself and challenges the beauty of existence in the most humble and beautiful manner.

But the doubt was, will it be a good idea of having Sushil's company. Everybody in the campus knew that Sushil had a heart for Alakananda whenever he used to be there with Alakananda around he used not even miss one chance to show how much he is interested in her but Alakananda always used to turn a blind eye on him thinking that these are not my priorities.

It was the first day of College when she joined in, she was extremely nervous and was very confused. Sushil was the one who was assigned to show Alakananda around the college campus. That time Sushil took complete responsibility of her, even helped her with finding a PG later when she was not comfortable with hostel premises and rules. She was happy that a friend like Sushil was around but at the same time she could feel the expectations of him going around.

'Madam, you don't even know how beautiful you are.' Alakananda heard it and she was completely surprised with the way he reacted to her messy self but she had drew the boundaries here. He could be a very good friend but cannot be a person where I was feeling a spark here.

' A good relationship starts with a good friendship.'

Alakananda's mind taunted her about it.

'Iw I'll surely think about it Sushilji it is very kind of you to give such a good suggestion at this time I really need a break now it has been time I have gone out woods is a really good idea but let's see let me finish the work in my hand so that I can peacefully do something more better things in life than just taking classes and do thesis.'

'I will definitely wait for your reply there is a good monsoon trek coming and I am sure you are going to love the beautiful meadows and environment. It is really peaceful in woods at this time I am sure there is something out there for you.'

'Lets see I will definitely make some space for this new activity.'

Till then Harjeetji came in the staffroom after finishing her class she saw Sushil and Alaknanda talking and sensed something fishy from their body language. She gave  Alakananda a teasing smile and went inside settling her books on the table and then ordering a tea for both Alakananda and herself to get some peaceful time together and enjoying for a while.

'Bye Alakananda take care.'

'Thankyou sir.'

Both of them Alakananda and Harjeetji noticed how Sushil took her name instead of his usual reference of  calling her madam. Both gave each other a girl knowing smile.

'He is good Alakananda but everybody knows about his flirting skills people are aware in the campus that he really likes you and does not even miss one chance of letting you go or be with you.'

' I don't think Harjeet ji I am ready for another messy creation of mine. I ask these guys to come into my life and then I myself feel insufficient to handle them. It is all stupid for me.'

'Dont think like that take your time it is a big decision indeed leave the judgemo behind for a while and find the best which suits you.'

'Thankyou it means a lot.'

They started with their regular gossips with sips of tea.

A/N : New entry huh? Tell me how it was?