Final Chapter

You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

-Khalil Gibran Quotes

*****

Seeing the enthusiasm of Lata during each and every part of Avyukt's plan regarding Alakananda's and his marriage setting. Avyukt went back to his chain of thoughts regarding how different Lata is now from then.

They have a simple formal cordial relationship nothing very close both were always busy with some task assigned by the mother. The real nature of sibling-hood was far off for them. This was the time when they were actually giving in to each other.

'Avyukt, Bhai it would be fine let's see how we go about and I would really like to thank you for helping me out during Avinash's meet it means a lot to me. I didn't even know that how much of time I have wasted in my life just by being a formally right daughter whereas things doesn't work that way right. We have to be right for society but we cannot afford to miss out on our own selves it's about both the things we should learn to take care of.'

Alakananda said relaxing Avyukt a bit from his stress. Before the meeting everything was in haywire of Avyukt's life nothing's felt better and everything was chaotic but after he came back home things started settling a bit but he didn't get a chance to meet Alakananda and talk about what she was feeling throughout this process and what have happened to her family's view about this whole thing taking place. He really wanted to meet her badly and see what we'll can be done in order to avoid any future problems, but Alakananda was unavailable on call too that left him in stress about what was really going on.

'I think you should go and meet her, why don't you just take the car and see her in person.'

Lata suggested and Avyukt on the other hand was being extremely stressed about Alakananda's whereabouts. Though this was not the first time Alakananda was unreachable for him but he surely needed to see her. Alakananda was an important part of his life and he needed a rejuvenation with her. Now that families have already met and everything was going in complete sync Alka's unavailability was only making everybody restless.

Avyukt took his car keys and left for her house immediately. On reaching he found both Brijesh and Vrinda devi were in some serious talks in the hall area of the house so he just caught them talking in.

'Hello Avyukt beta how can we help you.'

'Hello Uncle, Namaste.'

'You should now start calling him Bauji now, you are part of this family.'

Grandmother intervened entering the hall. Both Vrinda and Brijesh smiled at Avyukt relaxing him a bit from all the formalities.

'Dont worry beta you can always take your own time. There is no hurry with anything. Why don't you just relax a bit I will get some tea. But your sudden presence here makes me worried. What have brought you here?'

'Can I see Alakananda? Oh she has gone out for some fresh air do you want to wait?'

'Out where?'

'I think Avyukt by now you should know where Alakananda goes when she want some space?'

Brijesh intervened in between and both Brijesh and Vrinda laughed about it.

Avyukt just nodded his head and took few minutes to reach the place he knew where Alakananda would be.

Ganga Ghat...

Alakananda was sitting amidst the evening pooja was going to happen. Ganges looks the best that time. When sun is setting and everything covered in beautiful oil lamps. The serene waves of Ganga allows the music to flow everything feels surreal at that moment.

People float there oil lamps in the Ganges which floats along way, it is the most beautiful time.

'Alakananda.'

Avyukt lips left those words from mouth.

'Avyukt.'

They both looked at each other. Their soul observing.

'I am nervous Avyukt about us about this new life. What we are doing?'

'This time I am not and I choose to be with us.'

They both holded their hands in front of the holy river and vowed that day love and respect each other.

'Your mother?'

'She will love you more than me once she comes to know how amazing you are till then I am there to support you in everything in every doubt and in every day life.'

'Thankyou Avyukt I wanted this assurance in my life.'

'I want you more than anything in my life now.'

That is marriage. It is not about customs and traditions, it is not about pleasing society. Marriage will always be about loving oneself completely. Marriage will always be about accepting the flaws and learning to adjust but everything whole heartedly. We do not get things on platter everytime. We should learn to accept everything. We should learn to love everything.

The beauty is when you start understanding about how life is full of small happiness than bigger achievements.

To every youngster reading this novel, it is really important for us to fall in love with somebody who is an independent and complete person only then an ambitious and.colourful woman can seek love from his space. Alakananda did take a chance but at the end of the day all went well and all she got was somebody who is ready to stand for her.

Avyukt's journey with love is also beautiful as he learnt a lot about his own upbringing and his space then just be a spectator. This beauty of finding oneself is called a marriage.

A marriage is something we all want but only few reach till success of marriage and this is because we all want our fairy tale.but we forget that only we are the creators of fairy tale and only we can make one fall in love with ourselves by loving ourselves first.

Thankyou for reading.