Chapter 53

And so it is, that both the devil and the angelic spirits present us with objects of desire to awaken our power of choice.

-Rumi Quotes

***
The best part about life is it always gives a second chance to get our mistakes sorted. We who always lack in first decision always again try not to fall prey to where circumstances had left us before. The beauty in each and every relationship lies in the love of a new life. When you explore a relationship the excitement you feel every time when the person comes near your space, your heart flutter you have that need to talk to that person again and again and definitely you fall for yourself if the person or right enough and that is where the beauty lies.

If you are in the right type of love, that will make sure you love yourself first and give that priority to yourself. If you are in right type of relationship the glow on your face will never be hidden by people around you have to make sure that you fall for right type of love.

How do you know whether it is right for you or not?

Go in front of the mirror and look into your eyes when you imagine the face of the person if there is good amount of glow in your skin and you feel the cheeks are crimson enough. Yes you are in right types of love the blush is not because he or she is doing for you it is because you are looking beautiful within yourself and that's what love is all about where you bloom you dance you shine and you glow and that is what you need to do for love. You need to learn to love yourself first

Alakananda was also finding her way in Avyukt's heart and fortunately Destiny have brought them again together despite what they did was give more and more pain to each other through out but finally here they were fantasizing about their future and learning to love oneself. Having somebody by your side is the more beautiful thing ever in this word.

'Alakananda please come with me it is very important I don't even want to waste a minute now please it is time that I see you. It is very important for me to hold you.'

Avyukt was coming near to her minute by minute every inch closer to her made her heart flutter a little more. It was like a knot was forming into her stomach.

'Avyukt why we are starting everything all over again we don't even belong to each other there is somebody out there in your life Avyukt please think about everything. I am not a fit in, in your space. I would be required to explore different dreams but in our case things are not going easy either.'

'Alaknanda I am here to make things right for you, and fir us. We have to do certain things in life before we take a big leap of faith. I know I am not somebody you will be needing in near future. Yes it is difficult to please me but definitely it's not at all impossible. Things needs to be sorted Alakananda and I seriously want you to come with me I want to spend some time for us to make things right. We have to make things right for our family for us.

'Avyukt please I have my classes today I am already having so much of work and thesis also, we will go next time.'

'Alakananda walk with me for once please.' This time Avyukt hold her hand and took it near her chest his eyes showed genuine reaction his love was evident and most of all he looked trustable. Alakananda knew now it is the time to take the leap of faith she has to give one chance to Avyukt so that he can make her understand about everything and things become better between them she knew she loves Avyukt but ofcourse the conservations was there in her mind it is not easy everytime to give in to compromise.

Compromise is the word which is loosely used in our Indian culture for some reason. It is like this word comes equivalent to marriage be it for a girl or for the boy but they make sure each and every one goes into this circumstancial issue and suffer from within. It becomes part of a marriage but what peole don't understand is that compromise at the very start of marriage will only bring disharmony in a relationship and the person will only lose his snaity at the end and this is unforgivable act.

Compromise should be because you love that person and that won't even feel like a compromise in future. Adjustment, sacrifice, compromise etc are part of everybody's life but at the end they make sure that their life only becomes full of it and they need to find their happiness within it but this is not how one should design their life. Life should be meant with the words like happiness, joy and health your day should be something which you look forward in life and not what you just keep on giving to others ignoring oneself. The joy of giving doubles up once you start to accept love towards yourself and that is the only reason how long term marriage is survived on and not just one person or the other tolerating things and giving a name of happy married life.

'Alaknanda you have to come with me please this time I won't cross the line it is just the happiness where I would like to take you and nowhere else let us spend sometime together being unbiased and not just think how our families will feel I want to just take sometime to love you.'

Alakananda nodded her head and they both left for their destination while going from college Alakananda met Harjeetji on her way she was coming back from her class looking at Avyukt in front she smiled and while they were crossing Harjeetji joyously said from behind.

'Dont worry I will take care of Dean and classes. ' Alakananda knew she can depend on her in these matter and finally they sat on Avyukt's bike, yes this time it was not a car but bike from Avyukt. He just wanted to feel the open end air not confine himself in a car space. So he finally bought something where he feels free and they both left for the place to just be with each other.

A/N: How was the chapter and how did you like new name and cover? Give your reviews.