Chapter 27

Be empty of worrying. Think of who created thought.

-Rumi quotes

*****

'I normally like rains but not when the weather is in full storms, it scares me.'

'Oh there is something which scares you I always thought you are a nature lover type of guy.'

'Yes that's why it makes me anxious, that what things are mankind is doing making the nature so stressful.'

'Can give you a benefit of doubt.'

Alakananda and Yogesh both were sitting at the balcony area of the lounge looking at the rains which were falling at the full pace. It has done good to the weather. But when Alakananda got ready to today's she was prepared for the sunny day but now the weather was becoming little colder due to continuous pouring.

'I don't feel I am dressed appropriately today for the weather.'

Alakananda laughed on herself making Yogesh amused.

'You are looking pretty in this though, some change to your regular dressing.'

'We have met only once Yogesh. You don't know me much how do you know it's my regular thing.'

'No I just thought it must be some teacher thing You get it.' They both laughed at each other assumption and amused by how comfortable it was to talk about anything.

'I don't know what is ahead Yogesh but I like the fact how easy it is to talk with you, things are much simpler that way.'

'I agree I also find that ease with you.'

Being comfortable in talking is really important part of a relationship where you can just say your feeling in a most easiest way possible. Being with someone's is a friendship of lifelong where you can talk about anything and never get bored about it. And these small things matter alot in a long term relationship which Alakananda and Yogesh both were seeking to have.

They both paused ta each other looking in each other's eyes. They knew something was palpable between them, they were both compatible their professional level was also on the same plane, they belong to same community their ideas towards life was also similar and flexible. They seemed ready to be with each other but for Alakananda she wanted time rather than taking decision in haste. It was evident that she likes Yogesh alot but sometimes jumping around is not the solution. She had a very low exposure to men her age so she wanted to know more about her reaction towards them and in reality what did she wanted from herself into a relationship.

We all seek for a relationship where we grow and we think that we are improving to be good. Things needs to be done in a healthier manner where we see our evolution coming in and support from both the parties is mandatory. Going into a plane relationship just for the society is the last thing today's youth was seeking and just making others happy and going on the name of compromise for honous Alakananda didn't want to entertain that. So it was a fresh start for her, meeting somebody like Yogesh who is flexible and broad minded personality.

'So when you will be leaving for Delhi?'

Yogesh asked brushing his hand a little towards Alka she reciprocated by holding it.

'Planning to leave tomorrow morning as from Monday classes and everything will be starting so need to be updated. As this is my last term for Ph. D I don't get much leaves you know sadly. I wish I can complete everything a little sooner and get that degree which I am longing for.'

'You will soon Alka you are already doing a lot from people your age and I like this ambitious attitude in you. You know I always feel a person should have something which he longs for he needs that one thing that little glint in his life which will help him evolve and make a better person. I like this thing about you.'

'What are your ambitious about? i have seen that going in your eyes when you talk about going places.'

Their hands grew tighter on the breakfast table. It felt like they wanted this physical electricity with each other to feel the emotions. A physical touch from a right person makes. Alot more difference because of the fact that it shows lot about their love language towards each other. There are times when you have noticed that sometimes it is difficult for people to make them understand about the things on a call or a distance but when you are physically present in front of them or can talk by little gestures those things become so easier and accessible. This is a power of language of love each of us possess and these both were exploring the same thing with each other, the ease and comfort which they were feeling with words were better expressed with physical presence and definition holding hands made it so beautiful for them. For Alakananda it was  the first time she was feeling so secure with a guy apart from the presence of her father. It was so easy to give in the situation.

Yogesh was a simple guy with dreams and so was his family. It was a bit free for him to live life in a certain way, more on the cooler side which was very contrary to what Avyukt had depicted in arranged marriage. It seemed like both are from different worlds altogether, there was nothing in common within them. Where Avyukt was trying to fulfill his responsibilities under the name of his father dreams Yogesh was taking efforts to make his own dream come true. Her was trying to explore new things, Avyukt had constraint himself under the norms of society where there rules were unwritten but Yogesh was a new spark making his own rules which are worthy of living a free and fresh life.

'Why you are comparing both, Avyukt is gone now!'

Alakananda's mind taunted her to bring back her thoughts and concentrate on Yogesh.

But was Avyukt really gone?

A/N: Hello everyone, which team you are in team Yogesh or Avyukt? Whom you will choose as Alakananda?