Chapter 48

Dance, when you’re broken open. Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you’re perfectly free.

-Rumi quotes

*****

Lata's story continued.

The other morning was rush rush for Lata she had to take care of all the bridal rituals on her own self as her father in law and husband was busy taking care of a mother who was hypochondriac and 'sick' for them. But she took care of everything wisely but she missed this feeling of not having somebody to even feel good for a minute and make her feel like a new bride at home.

In two days time Avinash had to leave for his marine journey and in this two years things were the same for them. The minute he used to be home Lalita used to make sure they get the least time together so that she can take advantage of the situation. This feeling of letting go away your son is pathetic for mother but a wife has its own space in a husband's life which not all mother's can understand.

There was mother like Alakananda's who was communicative and ready to put in her efforts for her daughter's wellbeing. Ragini Devi's love was always reflected to society's preference of ideal kid she confided her kids to a level where only they care about their emotional well-being she was far away from them, mentally where the kids needed a shout out.

In case of Avinash being an only child the mother was having an ultimate possesiveness level which nobody understood because after marriage it was primary to let him be with his mother but this Lalita Devi was not able to adjust with and she wanted to be the third wheel in this duo. Remember the other woman is not always the external affair it can be a mother, sister, best friend anybody who tries to catch the attention of your beloved.

When the two years gap was filled with being under pressure of Lalita, Lata didn't know about it and there she was just seeing the dead end of this story. The sad reality was that Lata didn't get much mental health care from her mother also. Her mother expected her to do what her in laws rather society will create a scene that she is not ready for taking marital duties in hand.

Though every one forcing Lata now to have a kid ,but Lalita didn't poke much this topic as she knew she is not really allowing her own son to be with the daughter in law so there was no question of having a baby in hand. Lata was going through this turmoil, she knew Avinash is a good man and will understand her side of the story and that is what she mainly wanted out of this meeting. For a person like Lata who hasn't travelled without their family car from school or college to home this was a big leap of faith where she was travelling from east to west side of the country and she knew there would be change in routes too but naive Lata knew in life you get only one chance where you are supposed to take your own decision and be truthful to it. It was her time now where she was supposed be in a place of being in charge and holds the reigns in her hands rather than running behind people who think they are taking right decisions for her but in reality not even aware of her real feelings.

It was a long bus drive from airport to the port where Avinash's ship will be holding for two days to get clera of the merchant excise duties and after that they can leave for their respective homes. So this was a golden moment for Lata to have an alone time with him and know him more outside the home and tell him about their worries. She wanted to feel the feelings of being in love with a man, and there was security the man was her own husband and she wanted to feel this phase of being in this reality for love and care.

Lata reached the port and was standing in the line outside where few more visitors of merchant officers were present somebody told her that the merchant officerswould be now leaving for their respective stay place. She was waiting outside completely engrossed in her thoughts where she could finally see Avinash coming in.

She was again in love, with this guy who offered the tshirt on her wedding night so that she could be in a comfortable space of her own. There he was coming in the uniform looking so elegant and poise with other officers and here she was looking all plain Jane for the first time she realised.

'Is this the guy I am married to and completely in love with. '

This was their first encounter her mind thought and there was adrenaline rush in her blood. Her cheeks became crimson and she was so happy to see him but at the same time corrected her dupatta and looked herself in the reflection of side mirror. She was feeling nervous as she didn't even think for once how would Avinash react to all this what would he think about her coming all the way from Varanasi and risking this all. She never knew and didn't even think once about Avinash will accept this or not.

'Oh god Avyukt I am getting into trouble because of you I hate you brother.'

'Hey sister, have a safe journey I am checking on you don't worry.'

Lata got an instant reply of the message she sent to Avyukt regarding her turmoulf of emotions and she was really worried now. As Avinash was nearing it Lata thought it would be good if she stands in front of line as Avinash don't even know she is there but as soon as she came in front Avyukt eyes snapped in the direction of Lata and his eyes widened in surprise.

'Avinash.'

Lata's lips left this words and it was the most beautiful melody for Avinash ears he ran towards her nad hold her tight. Their body melting in each other. The minute the hold was in sync they could feel the warmth of each other's body.

Lata could smell the scent from his uniform and Avinash could feel the fragrance from Lata's hair. They didn't even know till now how much they have missed each other and how important this meeting was for them.

A/N: Hi guys, ready for some lovely rollercoaster of love moments between our real hero and heroine?