Characters: Violet ♡

Our long and awaited, beloved villainess!

I didn't want to draw her early on, since her character page would have spoilers then lol XD I wanted to gush about how much I love her, but a lot of it, I can't say lol!

Anyway! I finally finished coloring our lovely little lady(my art style changes so much XD I have to update the other characters lol hgggg) I really like how her dress turned out(her school uniform) though it's mostly blocked by the effects /cries ;; Anyhow lol, she's 16 in this picture! It's when most of the spicy and real story happens lol.

She is a character you kind of hate at first, cause she acts like a little bitch, but then she becomes one of my favs lol XD

When I first started this story, the first plan I had for the villainess was actually to make her a fujoshi XD I started cracking up laughing when I was thinking about it, and knew I had to make it a thing lol. It also helps nicely with the whole fiance thing lol.

I find it hilarious that she's just supporting it from the shadows and stuff lol, much to the chagrin of her brother XD

I'll just say, I have a lot more planned for her, not just the fujoshi part. Though it stems from that lol.

Okay, serious talk, kinda XD

so, she's one of many that change drastically because of Virgil's actions(and also Cyril's lol) and she definitely becomes better because of it. In the original game, she wasn't evil, but just a victim of circumstance, though the game would think otherwise. She's mostly ignorant due to not taking her manner and etiquette lessons, as well as the influence of her aunt.

She was haughty, but most of her actions were fueled by her own passions.

She was in love with Cyril from the moment she saw him, and getting married to him was her dream since childhood. However, she often embarrassed herself due to her upbringing. In reality, she was really just a lonely girl and used her childhood crush to distract herself. Because of the death of her mother, and her absent and grief-stricken father, she really cared about companionship. It was then where her Aunt took her under her wing and "taught" her how to be a noble. Which caused her more abrasive attitude.

Her aunt was actually one of the people that were still discriminatory to Animalia, which caused Violet herself to take on the same mindset. It resulted in Mika's abuse, but Violet was never reprimanded. Many of the servants feared her, believing her to be evil since she was acting like this at such a young age. This caused many rumors to spread, as she would end up terrorizing the servants, at the behest of her aunt.

(Sorry, I ranted for too long about the original Violet lol)

Anyway, she wasn't a respected noble, though the title of being the duke's daughter and the crown prince's fiance made it so nobody really stood up to her. Which really didn't help her understand right from wrong when she even had her own entourage, as most villainesses do. In the end, she was killed and that was the ending of the villainess.

However, this changes due to Virgil and she becomes a reputable noble.

She understands what's morally right now, though she still has her flaws.

She likes writing and has the most fun with her literature class. She doesn't like etiquette lessons, though she's realized the importance of them now. Her closest friend(at least in the future) other than Cyril, her brother, and Mika, is Iris(more on her later lol. I feel like some people aren't gonna like her for a bit lol XD but she's a good friend. Though she doesn't appear a lot until the school arc mostly lol)

She was born with dark magic for some reason, but maybe you'll find out why in the future.

I wanted to do a villainess type of story, though I wanted to write bl lol XD so I decided to do it this way. Where the villainess gets a chance at happiness while I can still write gay babies lol.

She's engaged to Cyril, though, if you read my comments, I already have made my pairings lol XD

I have her story planned out already. Before I went any further with the story, I planned out the ending I wanted lol. So, I'm not totally unorganized lol.

Anyway, this is getting long.

I'll just sum up how I feel about Violet.

She's baby and I love her lol XD