Chapter 36: Ensemble

Thank you to lanny_wei for helping me edit this! ^^

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Yawning as I wake up, I take a huge sigh, as I remember what day this was.

Today was the day.

Standing up, I look at the mirror in my room.

Looking back at me was a beautiful boy, who was tall but slender. Black hair with a violet hue, and dark blue eyes that sparkled like jewels. Wearing a white button up shirt, which was in disarray, it revealed my collarbone.

At this point, even though the image I was seeing looked out of this world, I wasn't even affected by it. There's just too many extremely handsome and beautiful people around me. Not to mention, I've looked at this face for so long now.

But, sure enough, this was the exact image of the ikemen #2 that I hated in my past life!

After all, I've been in this world for 17 years, by now.

Everything.

All my hard work so far.

Everything was leading up to today.

It's the entrance ceremony for the main setting of this godforsaken game.

Callione Academy.

The school every nobility enters to learn and cultivate their magic.

It's here, where the heroine enters the story. She then meets the capture targets, and you know the rest of the story by then.

I've been both dreading and anticipating this day.

Luckily, I already know my way around the school. Due to the fact that I'm a year older than the heroine, I've been at school for a year now.

As I get dressed, I go over everything I'll have to do today.

Hahh...

Everything's such a pain...

Well, at least I'll be able to see Violet's first day at school! I've done a lot to raise her, after all!

...

"Brother! Are you listening to me?"

Dozing off on the carriage, as I look outside the window, I suddenly jolt back to reality. I swear I was paying attention! Just in case though, repeat what you said!

I looked over across from me in the vehicle.

A familiar black-haired girl with sharp eyes looked back at me. Her black and silky hair was as well kept as the bouncy curls at the ends of them. Wearing the red uniform for the school, she looked extremely beautiful, despite her angry expression.

Next to her was an extremely cute pink-haired wolf boy. He was shorter than her, and his enigmatic smile still sent shivers down my spine. I don't know how, but he remains as the one person I literally cannot read. To be honest, I don't even know who would be considered cuter between the two. However, I'm leaning towards Violet, not just because she's my sister, but because Mika scares the fuck out me me.

It's kind of surreal seeing the characters in the game actually come to life now...

"I apologize. My mind was elsewhere."

It seemed as though she quickly forgave me.

"It's fine. I'm surprised you lost focus, though. Brother isn't the type to not listen to a conversation. Are you alright? You aren't feeling sick, are you?"