[1-3] ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ blood purity

❝︎I don't believe in ghosts❞︎

Blood Purity· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Blood Purity
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Blimey, is that the time? Sorry, I'm gonna have to leave you guys. Dumbledore'll be wanting his- well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket," Hagrid handed Harry two train tickets, "Stick to it, that's very important," Hagrid said before hurrying off somewhere

Harry looked down at his ticket, "Platform 9¾? But, Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9¾. There's no such thing...is there?"

"He's already gone," Analise tapped Harry's shoulder.

"Oh," Harry looked back up, "he could've at least shown us the right direction."

"We'll figure something out," Analise began looking for someone to help them out noticing a guard walking towards them, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9¾?"

"9¾? Think you're being funny, do ya?" The guard furrowed his eyebrows.

"Does it look like I'm joking around?"

"Aren't you Analise Elrod? Where are your parents? Aren't you too young to be traveling by yourself?"

"Eleven is the new twenty. Now, can you please show me where platform 9¾ is?"

Harry looked away shaking his head knowing no one would believe them. His eyes caught a particularly large family of gingers, each of them pushing around a cart.

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with muggles, of course," the mother of the family muttered, "Come on. Platform 9¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first."

"Analise!" Harry pulled her away from the guard pointing towards the family of gingers. They watched as a tall boy gripped tightly onto his cart and ran into a brick wall just in between platforms 9 and 10. Unlike their expectation of the boy crashing into the wall, he disappeared right into it.

"What the f—"

"Language," Harry cut Analise off.

"Fred, you next," the mother placed her hand on another tall ginger boy's shoulder.

"He's not Fred, I am!" A boy who looked identical to the first boy complained.

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother," the other twin agreed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, George," the mother apologized pushing one of the twins towards the wall.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred," Fred shrugged with a smile running into the wall before his mother could scold him.

"Platform 9¾... That makes sense. It's in between platforms 9 and 10. Hagrid could've told us that before he left," Analise squinted her eyes.

"Excuse me!" Harry called for the family of gingers, "C-could you tell me how to—"