[2-6] ೃ⁀➷ lily of the valley

❝︎I'll stay up with you❞︎

lily of the valley · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

lily of the valley
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Christmas at Hogwarts was always beautiful. Snow fell from the fake ceiling of the Great Hall and Christmas trees stood decorated everywhere around the corridors. The lights were warmer giving a sense of home for the students who remained at Hogwarts instead of going back home.

In the middle of the fairytale-like scenery, Analise and Jovana played a game of wizard's chess that lasted long enough for Ron to lose interest. He and Harry focused on eating their Christmas dinner instead.

"Checkmate," Jovana smiled watching Analise's king destroy itself with its own sword. Analise groaned instead of saying anything else and looked up at the falling snow. "You know the snow is just magic, right?"

"You just made it so less magical," Analise sighed looking back down. "Hermione also said that to me..."

"It's still magic."

"I'm aware. Everything I've seen so far has been nothing but magic. You know, the evil quaffle, cursed flying keys... All that and I'm still not used to all this magic."

"Hogwarts is the safest place on Earth, right?" Jovana joked, "I remember telling you this last year. Good to know nothing has changed."

"Everything's set. We just need a little bit of who you're changing in to," Hermione said sitting down next to Jovana and across from Analise.

"Crabbe and Goyle," Harry said looking up from his plate of food.

"Also make sure the real Crabbe and Goyle don't burst in on you guys interrogating Malfoy," Jovana mentioned.

"How?" Ron furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jovana and I got it all worked out," Hermione said taking out two cupcakes with chocolate sprinkles on top. "I filled these with a simple sleeping drought Jovana cooked up. Simple, but powerful."

"Looks delicious," Ron shrugged.

Jovana frowned, "Might I remind you, the cupcake and the potion were both made in the girl's lavatory."

"As I was saying," Hermione changed the subject, "once they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboards, pull out some of their hairs, and put on their uniforms."

"Who's hair are you and Analise ripping out then?" Ron asked.

"Leia Janson," Jovana answered pulling out a vile containing a thin piece of brown hair for Analise.