𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐟𝐢𝐧. ੈ✩‧₊˚

year three: fin.
(LOTS OF ADDITIONAL SCENES!)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Special

1.
Cormac after being ditched by Analise

"Can you believe it?" Isaiah Leon chuckled smacking one of his friend's chest, "the Cormac McLaggen got ditched by Analise Elrod."

The group of boys bursted into laughter as one cleaned up the line of white dust on the table.

"Calm down, Leon," Cormac rolled his eyes groaning as he laid back on the a chair, "she's just playing hard to get. Give it some time and I'll have her sitting next to me."

"Oh yeah, sure," Isaiah placed a stack of money in his pocket, "perhaps I'll give it a go."

"Don't be a fucking creep. You're in your 5th year," A Ravenclaw boy laughed.

"You all know I'll succeed in the end," Cormac shrugged, "...besides, I like the chase."

***

2.
Dumbledore and Newt Scammander's conversation following Otto's death.

"She's growing stronger than we'd expected. Faster, and more unpredictable," Newt voiced his concern.

"I fear it is too late now. One can only wish she learns how to control it. For the time being, no one can know," Dumbledore said sternly.

"Why can't we just tell her?"

"She needs to find out on her own. Otherwise, the consequences may be catastrophic."

***

3.
Jovana in the library after her talk with Analise at the black lake.

Past curfew, Jovana quietly entered the restricted section being lucky enough to get in undetected. Inside, she began picking out books regarding powerful magic to practice over the summer.

She stopped in front of one bookshelf oddly feeling drawn to it. Letting her hands guide her, she stopped at one particular book.

She pulled the book out of the bookshelf reading it's cover:

Secrets of The Darkest Arts

She opened to the very first page of this tatted book and saw initials written at the top corner of the page and whispered it out loud.