𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐟𝐢𝐧. ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

year 1:fin.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Summary

Analise Elrod, despite Slytherin students' hatred solely for being a muggle-born, gains respect from many others after joining the golden trio's adventure to stop Quirrell. She discovers her talent in Quidditch and realizes her lack of magical abilities. Throughout all this, she meets Hermione, Ron, and Jovana, all of who Analise could call her best friends.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Key
only a collection of what I believe are the most important quotes & will show up in the future. There are many more quotes that will, later on, carry major importance in the story.

I excluded ones I feel are too obvious if I include them. If you don't want any spoilers whatsoever and like figuring things out by yourself, I advise you to skip this.

*

"Perhaps you got the wrong address? I only received one."
"You were only sent one. It's complicated."

Analise and Hagrid, 1-2

"It's just... I haven't told Professor Quirrel my name. He knew it without anyone mentioning it."

Analise, 1-2

"I'm cursed with knowledge, Ms. Elrod. With darkness comes great power. You have the potential to use the wand's power and use it for good. I trust you will use it for good."
"How can someone be cursed with knowledge? That's a blessing."
Ollivander smiled, "you will know sooner or later.

Ollivander and Analise, 1-2

"It's still a pawn. Different from a queen that's been the queen her whole life. It doesn't change it was once a pawn," she said watching the queen piece magically turn into a pawn piece again.
"Who knew chess could be so deep?"
"Right," Analise placed the piece back onto the pawn's place on the chessboard, where it belonged.

Jovana and Analise, 1-4

"Is it... Dead?" Hermione asked hesitantly.
"I bet," Analise answered staring at the blood dripping onto the floor.
"And... You're not freaking out?"
"Was I supposed to let it land on Harry and kill him instead?"

Hermione and Analise, 1-5

"Very well done. I admire your quick thinking. Now, this... Is not exactly a gift," Dumbledore said taking out a small bottle of blue liquid and handing it to Analise, "A calming drought. Use it when wise to do so. If you ever need more, visit Madame Pomfrey."

Dumbledore, 1-5

Secrets of the Darkest Art
The book was about double the size of her hand and as thick as many textbooks. She carefully opened the book noticing small initials written on the top left corner of the first page.
"T.R.," Analise whispered to herself.

Analise, 1-6

"Yeah, I do... It's just... When I killed the troll, when its blood splattered on the walls and even droplets on my face, I didn't feel a single emotion—"
"You did what you had to do."
"No, listen. When I killed the troll, I didn't feel a single emotion aside from excitement."

Analise and Harry, 1-6

"Is she your friend?" He turned to Harry.
"Yes, sir," Harry nodded.
"I advise you stay away from her," The centaur said walking away into the shadows.

Firenze and Harry 1-7

"Everyone keeps secrets, Harry Potter. Don't you want to know what secret she keeps? The truth so horrifying you wouldn't even want to hear her name."

Voldemort on Analise 1-8

"I believe if evil had a face, it would look like him. He wanted me to join him at first. He said there is no good and evil. Only power, and those too weak to seek it."
"Well he's not all wrong."

Harry and Analide 1-9