[4-7] *+:。.。still waiting

❝︎You've waited long enough for me. Now, I'll wait for you❞︎

4-7 | Still Waiting· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

4-7 | Still Waiting
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Loud voices could be heard arguing as Harry and Analise approached Dumbledore's office. Not expecting anyone to be in the office at the time, the two stopped walking hesitantly standing outside the door. Inside was obviously Dumbledore and Fudge, Analise recognized Fudge's voice right away.

"A man has died here. And he won't be the last, you must take action," Dumbledore warned.

"I will not. In times like these the wizarding world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore," Fudge disagreed making Analise scoff silently.

"Then for once show them some," Dumbledore said.

"The tri-wizard tournament will not be canceled. I will not be seen as a coward."

"A true leader does what's right, no matter what others think."

Analise and Harry looked at each other both surprised at what Dumbledore had said.

"What did you say? What did you say to me?"

"Excuse me, gentlemen, it may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer private," Moody mentioned pointing at the door with his wand as Harry quickly pretended to knock.

The door opened before either Harry or Analise could open it. As soon as the door opened, Moody's eyes were on Analise. She haltered, somewhat creeped out, and only stood in the doorway.

"Harry! Harry how good to see you again!" Fudge quickly greeted him. He looked at Analise, "And... You are the recent survivor of the muggle family murder?"

"Yes," Analise scoffed, "I've read your statement about my family's murder. Truly an interesting take to say the least. Just an everyday occurrence of the muggle world?"

"We can come back later, Professor," Harry diverted the attention to him.

"Oh, not necessary, Harry. The minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Minister, after you," Dumbledore insisted grabbing Fudge's hat and handing it to him. "Harry, do feel free to indulge in a licorice snack in my absence, but I have to warn you, they're a little bit sharp."

Fudge walked past Analise eyeing her as she continued looking straight forward. Dumbledore was next to leave followed by Moody whose mechanical eye fixated on Analise again. He continued looking at her until he was finally in the doorway using his wand to close the door to Dumbledore's office.