[3-7] ੈ✩‧₊˚ third person perspective

"And next time Harry, just grab my hand"

3-7 | Third Person Perspective · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Come on," Ron whispered nudging Hermione to get moving.

"Wait. Wait," Analise stopped him stepping forward towards Lupin cautiously.

"Analise!" Harry shouted trying to get a hold of her but failing.

"Bad idea. Bad idea." Ron whispered to himself.

"Professor?" Analise called out and the werewolf's ears twitched as if it understood her, "Professor Lupin?"

It suddenly looked up meeting its yellow eyes with a set of blue ones. He howled revealing his sharp set of teeth and Hermione quickly pulled Analise back.

The werewolf looked down at the four stretching its back out and slowly approaching them. Harry and Analise stood covering Hermione and Ron as Ron whispered the words "good doggy" in fear.

Then, Snape came rushing out of the opening under the Whomping Willow grabbing a hold of all four. He specifically glared at Harry with his back turned to the werewolf not realizing the threat confusing even the werewolf.

"There you are, Potter!" Snape hissed. The werewolf growled once and Snape quickly turned around realizing why the four looked so terrified.

He immediately stretched his arms out standing in front of all four guarding them and protecting them from the werewolf. It raised its arm and slashed down throwing Snape to the side making the four fall backward—Harry cradling Analise from the back as they fell to minimize her impact. The werewolf growled and raised its arm to strike Harry when a black dog jumped in between biting the werewolf's arm.

Sirius and Lupin began fighting, Sirius protecting the four as much as he possibly could charging at the werewolf each time it approached the group. It began leading the werewolf away heading down the hill.

Expectedly, Sirius's animagus form was no match for a werewolf being easily picked up and thrown to the ground. The werewolf's attention was all entirely on Sirius now and Harry feared that. The family he had just now discovered was in danger.

"Sirius!" he called out running towards Sirius as the dog whimpered in pain.

"Harry, NO!" Analise attempted to hold him back but failed. Without thinking further, she ran after Harry only to be held back by Snape getting a tight grip on her right arm.

"Come back here!" Snape shouted holding her back.

"Let go of me!" Analise yelled fighting against Snape's grip.

"Don't be a fool, Elrod. The only chance of helping Potter is returning to the castle and getting help," Snape insisted.

"He'd be dead by then!" Analise turned around snapping at Snape.