[2-4] ೃ⁀➷ i trust you

❝︎Do you hate muggle-borns?❞︎

I Trust You· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I Trust You
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The students all talked busily sharing their life and gossiping about other's lives. Analise kept her head down feeling her heart race worrying about the qudditch game. Her arm pained only when hit or when she tried to move too much. The key had cursed her nervous system that way. Although, she had been healing fast. Faster than anyone else that was ever cursed like this.

"Head up, Ana," Harry said walking over and sitting down next to her patting her right shoulder. "Big game today."

"I know... I know," Analise groaned sitting up straight. "Just scared I'll hurt my arm. Maybe I'll just... be in the back assisting. Passing the quaffle instead of playing aggressive and taking shots."

"Whatever hurts less."

"If we loose... I'd probably be at blame."

"We won't lose. I promise you that."

She smiled weakly as McGonagall entered the class standing behind her podium with a bird sitting on top of it.

"Could I have your attention, please?" McGonagall requested. "Today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so.
One, two, three, Vera Verto."

A stream of magic emitted from her wand and the bird turned into a silver water goblet. The students watched quietly expressing their excitement and amazement.

"Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?" McGonagall approached Ron before anyone had the chance to answer, "Ah! Mr. Weasley. One, two, three, Vera Verto."

Ron cleared his throat taking out his broken wand taped together, "Vera Verto."

The spell emitted light from the point of his wand that was taped together. The stream of light caused Scabbers to turn into a furry goblet wih his tail actively moving around and still making squeaking noises. Hermione, sitting next to him, frowned shaking her head in disappointment while the other students laughed.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley," McGonagall noted. Hermione raised her hand silently as the class began to calm down. "Yes, Ms. Granger?"

"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets."

The class went silent—silent enough to hear Draco tapping his feet on the ground. All the students looked up at McGonagall attentively. Everyone was curious. Everyone wanted to know more, even Draco.