𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐟𝐢𝐧. ✧.*

Special · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Special
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

1.
Dion Rosier before he got his voice back

He's always been a step behind her, only she didn't know. He admired her confidence, saying whatever she wanted to say and doing whatever she wanted to do. As someone who couldn't explicitly speak their mind, he always looked up to her. He let go of his pencil sighing as he leaned against the wall. Looking down at his unfinished sketch, he frowned as a paper couldn't hold her charms.

"Dion?" He quickly hid his notebook standing up fast as Analise walked down the corridors. "Taking a night walk?"

He nodded, smiling, because that was the only way he could express his admiration for her.

"I saw Cormac today," Analise sighed sitting down beside her. "He tried to talk to me but I just ran off."

Good job. He thought to himself.

"Dumbledore's Army starts soon. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing, you know, by joining. It's kind of funny, isn't it...? I feel so...I don't know. I don't think there's a word to describe this feeling."

You're doing so well.

"I think I'm just doing everything wrong."

No.

"In the end, everyone will leave me, won't they? When they find out the truth?"

No. Not me.

"I think I'm scared to love. I don't want to be abandoned."

I wish I could love you the way you deserve.

Could eyes speak? Only if it did. Only if it could yell his unspoken words out loud.

"Well..." She sighed, getting up, "You should head back. If you must come out again, come out in half an hour. The prefects are gonna come here soon."

Stay.

She smiled, turned around, and left.

*

2.
Madison and Leia after Umbridge and the inquisitorial discover Dumbledore's Army.

"What were you thinking joining that stupid organization?" Leia frowned throwing her arms up.

"I'm just trying to live my own life, Leia, as Madison Sinclair. I'm trying to be the Gryffindor I've dreamt of being," Madison fought back.

"By joining Harry Potter and Analise Elrod?"

"Yes, with my own will. Maybe it's time for you to start doing that as well."

"I am."

"No, you're not," Leia scoffed, "You're living like a fucking puppet."

3.
Jovana and Draco after Jovana's injury.

The first person Jovana saw as she opened her eyes was Draco. He was asleep on his chair next to her bed at St. Mungos. She smiled, not wanting to wake him up but also wanting to talk to him. She lifted her hand only then realizing he was holding onto it.

Draco woke up flinching as he did. He immediately looked over at Jovana and saw that she was finally awake. He smiled and she returned that smile.

"The Jovana I knew wouldn't lose a duel," he joked. She opened her mouth to talk but Draco stopped her, "Don't talk. The healers say you'll need to wait a bit before you do. I know it wasn't a fair duel. But you did pretty well against Kingsley and Moody. I would've done better, though."

Jovana rolled her eyes smiling.

"If you make me have to come all the way to St. Mungos again though... I will murder you in your sleep," he warned. "And as for Kingsley and Moody, I'll make sure they never step foot inside the ministry ever again. Don't worry, everyone thinks you just caught a bad case of dragon pox."

Jovana opened her mouth again, "You can go, Draco."

"What did I say about not talking? At least if you are gonna talk, don't say something stupid."

"Thank you."

He smiled weakly gripping her hand tighter, "I don't want you to join the dark lord, Jovana. I'm sure Analise can handle herself quite fine. She's an Obscurial."

"I'm not leaving her."

"I said don't—"

"And I'm not leaving you."

A momentary silence followed. Draco looked at her with nothing other than life in his eyes. He kissed her forehead and leaned back on his chair.

"Rest first, Jovana. When you wake up, I'll be here. Always. That's a forever promise."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Key

only a collection of what I believe are the most important quotes & will show up in the future. There are many more quotes that will, later on, carry major importance in the story.

I excluded ones I feel are too obvious if I include them. If you don't want any spoilers whatsoever and like figuring things out by yourself, I advise you to skip this.

*

"How was summer, Elrod?" Leia smirked as she walked off with Pansy behind Draco.

Leia to Analise, 5-1

"Where's your dignity?" Analise scoffed as she walked by Leia.
"Where's your dignity?" Leia turned to her, "Have a long tail, you'll get caught."

Leia and Analise, 5-5

"I don't know who my parents are. I could be... A Black, a Lestrange, a Gaunt, I could be a direct descendant of Merlin himself and I wouldn't know. I was abandoned. I don't know why and I probably will never know why. I was left at a muggle orphanage with just a note of my blood status."

Analise's father to Analise, 5-7

"Your mother, Meredith Carrow, was a quiet girl. She didn't attend classes much nor was she usually present in the castle. She didn't have the prettiest childhood at home," Dumbledore said sitting down on the edge of the table.
"What house was she in?" Analise asked staring at the ground.
"Gryffindor."

Dumbledore to Analise about her mother, 5-7

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/N
zoo weeeeeeeeeeeee mama