[5-3] ✧.* steady change

In the real movies, this entire chapter is like a 2 minute Dumbledore's Army montage. Hence, this chapter is more like short scenes from a month time. Everything will happen rapidly.

❝︎And you are my person❞︎

5-3| Steady Change· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

5-3| Steady Change
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Analise crumpled up a letter watching it turn into ashes as she did. She sighed, leaning against the entrance of the owlery watching Jovana throw out another letter from her mother without even opening it. Dion sat in a corner playing with his owl the way Analise used to play with Otto. This was their first time together ever since summer.

"A death eater learning how to defeat the dark lord? That's ridiculous," Jovana frowned. "What if... He finds out? What will you say to him? Or if Harry finds out?"

"I can't say no. That would make everyone suspicious," Analise defended herself.

"Uhhuh," Jovana sighed.

"We haven't found somewhere to practice yet."

"That's fine. You can use the room of requirements. It's located in the astronomy tower. It shows itself to anyone who really needs it. Walk by it with Neville. I'm sure that'll do it."

"And you? Are you gonna join?"

"No, I better stay far from it. I don't want to... betray them even more than I already have. If they even trusted me in the first place, of course."

Analise sighed deeply leaning against the wall, "I don't know what I'm doing."

"...I know, Ana. This isn't at all fair to you. You can talk to me."

"I finally feel like I belong, you know? No one's looking at me weird or just seeing me as a mudblood. I feel like I'm truly recognized. That alone would've been perfect but now, at the same time, I'm betraying Harry. I've joined the dark lord. And the part that kills me every day is that the dark lord is right. My views align with him. It always has. Mudbloods aren't worthy of magic."

"You think Hermione isn't worthy of magic?"

"...I don't know. I don't want to think about it."

"Sure," Jovana walked up to Analise taking out a small vile out of her pocket containing a mandrake's leaf. "Put it under your tongue. It stays there for the rest of the month. Then, when there's a thunderstorm, we become an animagus."

Analise opened the vile placing the leaf in her hand. Jovana took her own leaf out and the two brought the leaves close to their lips.