[2-5] ೃ⁀➷ deja vu

❝︎This is the most entertaining thing you'll see at Hogwarts❞︎

Deja Vu
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

An unexplained anxiety filled Analise as she walked down the corridors. Mostly because of a complete blank spot in her memories and also for the location Hermione had told her to come to was in the second floor girl's lavatory where the entrance to the chamber was.

She walked inside finding the golden trio as well as Jovana gathered around a small cauldron on the floor. They all looked up to greet her, Harry and Analise looking away the moment they made eye contact. She quickly eyed the entrance to the chamber which seemed sealed. No one seemed to have noticed anything off about the lavatory.

"You're late," Hermione noted pouring a liquid into a small pot.

"I think I slept in," Analise said sitting down beside Jovana in front of the cauldron.

"You think?"

"Yeah," Analise shrugged quietly. "What were you all talking about?"

"Last night, when I was in the hospital wing, Dumbledore and McGonagall brought in another petrified muggle-born. He had a camera in his hand still. I heard Dumbledore say the Chamber of Secrets has opened again," Harry said not being able to look at Analise in the eyes.

"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrers has been open before?" Analise questioned.

"Of course! Don't you see?" Ron said leaning against a bathroom stall, "Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here and then he taught Draco how to do it."

Jovana scoffed, "I do agree that Lucius Malfoy is terrible news and would've totally opened the chamber, but if it did open while he was at school, don't you think our parents would know about the chamber as well?"

"Well, we should be open to all possibilities. We won't know until the potion is done," Hermione suggested.

"Right," Jovana sighed subtly rolling her eyes.

"Tell me, why are we making the potion in broad daylight when we could be at the feast? Especially in the second floor girl's lavatory," Analise asked.

"Exactly what I was wondering," Ron nodded.

"Well... We need all the time. The potion's gonna take maybe three weeks with me and Hermione working on it as much as possible," Jovana explained.

"Don't you think we'll get caught?" Analise asked.

"No one ever comes in here," Hermione answered.