[4-2] *+:。.。 gryffindor's princess

(A/N) This story contains drug abuse. I do not know anything about drugs and everything may be wrong. I do not support any recreational drug usage and strongly discourage it.

❝︎The famous Gryffindor's princess, here in my compartment, asking for drugs?❞︎

4-2 | Gryffindor's Princess
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"So... Where exactly did you say you found this?" Hermione asked comparing the mark on Analise's green token to the death eater's mark on the front cover of the Daily Prophet.

"Borgin & Burkes," Analise answered picking up the copy of the Daily Prophet.

"Death eater token?" Ron questioned taking the coin into his own hands.

"Maybe it's some form of currency?" Harry guessed.

"Souvenir, maybe," Analise said reading the small segment about her written by Rita Skeeter.

' Analise Elrod, the survivor of a supposed anti-muggle attack, refuses to give a statement because she enjoys the small attention she's getting '

Analise placed The Daily Prophet down biting her nails as she looked outside the window. She shook her leg while thinking only about the euphoric feeling from yesterday's drug.

"Anything from the trolley?" Analise shut her eyes closed hearing the trolley witch's voice. The tiniest occurrences were annoying her, even the witch's voice. "Anything from the trolley?"

"Analise?" Harry nudged her, "You alright?"

Analise stopped everything to look at him, "I'm fine."

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The trolley witch asked peeking inside their compartment.

Ron stood up as if he was waiting for her to show up. "Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand," he said taking out all the money in his pocket, "On second thought, just the drewbals."

"It's alright I'll get it," Harry immediately offered.

"Just the drewbals, thanks," Ron refused sitting back down.

"This is horrible. How can the ministry not know who conjured it? Isn't there any security or?" Hermione frowned picking up The Daily Prophet.

"Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses," Ron shrugged unwrapping his drewbals.