Night in the Bat's World 2

(AU: Welcome back everyone! I am glad to see you all here now enjoy the story!)
Your Pov
Damien led you up to his room and You could feel his brothers eyes on you as we went up. You just rolled your eyes at there obvious staring and followed Damien up to what You can only assume is his room. He sets your things down beside his bed.

"Well your brothers seem nice." You say in a friendly tone. He comes up really close to you and closes his door. You can feel your heart beat pick up at his proximity.

"There not trust me they are all three bumbling idiots most of the time." His words make you laugh a little at how he perceives his three siblings. He smiles at you and and your heart skips a small beat as you quickly recover and lean closer to him.

"Well I'll just have to take your word for it. That it until I inevitably witness it first hand." You both are so close now and Damien snakes his arms around your waist and pulls you flush against him. You can feel his heart beat pick up a little with your hands resting on his chest. You just smile and lean all the way on him and slide your hands up and around his neck. You am certain he can feel your quickened heart beat as well but don't care as you slot your head into the crook in his neck. You can feel him smile into your hair. You both just stay like this for a few moments just absorbing the moment into your souls before eventually pulling away.

"Well I got everything set up so why don't we start our study session for finals?" He looks down at you as you two are still pretty close and you just give a little nod. You both walk over to the neatly organized notes and work that he set out and sit down on your own respective bean bad chair and get to work.

You spend the next few hours like this with him, just bouncing practice questions and answers back and forth. After getting through most of the material you needed to you both agree it's time for a break. Your also getting quite hungry due to the time and the fact that studying really dose work up an appetite.

"Hey Damien..." you wait a bit as he looks up at you.

"Yes love." What he said makes your body freeze in place as you stare at him wide eyed and a deep blush runs to your cheeks. He freezes too when he realizes what he said. "I'm so sorry (Y/N) that just came out I wasn't even thinking." He starts to ramble off apologies as you regain the ability to move. You get up and walk over to the still rambling Wayne, and you sit on his lap slightly straddling him. He shuts up almost instantly and looks you in the eyes. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in a little.

"Your cute when your flustered." You gently mock him before pressing your lips to his. Damian kisses back almost instantly and he wraps his arms around your waist. You move one hand into his hair and pull him in more to deepen the kiss. You both just stay there sitting and making out on his bean bag chair with you on top of him. Eventually you both need air and reluctantly pull away from each other panting slightly. You smirk down at his super red face and boop his nose. "Boop." You laugh a little and get off of his lap to cuddle next to him. After a second he comes out of his little daze and looks at you.

"I'm not cute." Is all he manages to say. You look up at him and raise an eyebrow. Then shrug and cuddle into his side.

"Fine you win, your not cute your hot. Is that better?" You say up to him. He nods silently and you laugh again. "Okay well I was going to ask you what's for dinner?" You say casually. He looks down at you oddly, but at that exact moment your stomach decides to growl loudly, and it was your turn to blush like crazy. You do try to hide it by snuggling even deeper into his side, but it's no use and he chuckles at you.

"Who's cute now." He states as he uses his left hand to lift your face out of his side and face him. "And to answer your question Pennyworth is making  homemade pizza." He says while looking into your (E/C) eyes. He smiles at you then bends down and pecks your forehead. You blush a whole new shade or red and your smile stretches across your whole face. "Come beloved let's get you something to eat." He doesn't even question the new nickname and you don't either because something about it just feels right. He stands up and the easily helps you to your feet as well. He takes your hand and you both walk out of his room and down the stairs.

Time skip! Brought to you by your new nickname!!

After you and Damian ate dinner you went back to his room and he let you change into your pjs in his en suite bathroom and he went and changed in his walk in closet. You still had on the makeup that covered your pale complexion you knew you needed to get it off for the sake of your skin but you found yourself worried about what he would think so you left it on. You got dressed in red and black sleep pants, and a super soft red and black hoodie. You put your hair up in a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom. Damian is already out and is waiting for you sitting crisscross on his bed. He is wearing gray sweatpants and a black tank top that lets you see his strong muscle toned arms. His eyes snap up to you as you exit the bathroom and close the door behind you. You walk over to the bed and get on it, and he quickly pulls you into his arms.

"Would you like to watch a movie beloved?" He asks in his cool calm voice that spends shivers down your spine.

"What do you have in mind dearest?" You say to him and test out the nickname for him. He smiles and blushes at the nickname so you decide to keep it.

"We can watch (F/M)? I have the disc right over there." He says pointing to the small pile of movies on the trunk at the end of his bed. You shift out of his arms and pick up the movie case.

"Sounds perfect." You say and he sticks out his hand for the movie so you give it to him and he get out of the bed to set it up. Once the movie is in he turns off the lights and returns to the bed and you both cuddle together as the movie starts. You almost make it to the end of the movie before sleep over takes you and you fall asleep in Damian's arms.