Back to School Again

(Sorry!!! I got super busy with going to a new school! I know it's been forever please forgive me!!)

(Y/N) pov

Your nightmares where only growing in intensity as the days went by. School was getting harder due to your lack of sleep. Each time it starts with you fighting against your parents and them hating you and calling you a filthy tratior and try to kill you, you run away but they catch you and the last thing you see is your father looking down on you then swinging a crowbar at your head. Then you wake up screaming and cry your eyes out. Your mom comes in to try and sooth you but it normally fails and you wind up choosing to go to the training room and beat your fears into the poor punching bag. Your father has had to replace it six times already. Damian is also starting to worry about you. Of corse he can't openly confront you about it at school sense you both agreed it would be best kept a secret, for each others safety concedering who you're parents are. I mean can you emagaine what Batman or your parents would do if they found out their children were dating! Still even with all this going on you still kept up aperance at school and with your baseball team, you kept your grades steady mostly becuse homework was somthing to do when you can't sleep. That has been your routine ever sence you came back on monday last week. Everyone completely bought your story about going on the busness trip with your parents, unfortunately you had to make up a TON of homework you missed. However it hasen't been all bad. You still have your secret romance with Damian, so that was something to take off the stress. You both met farily reguraly in secret locations every other night. The time you spend with Damian was like a dream and yet just like a dream it was over to soon each time.
"Hey." Damians voice comes from behind, it made you jump from suprise.
"Gogh dammit Damian! You startled me?" you turn around to face the boy. "What is it? Do you need something?" you lock eyes with him and wait for him to speek.
"I don't need anything but do you? you've been acting odd lately, don't even try to deny it I know something is wroung." You did't want him to worry to much so tried to think of something to say."
"I'm just stressed about finals I guess." you reply tring to sound as nonchalant as possible. He seems to buy it as he just shrugsand looks at you.
"Well if you're that worried then we should have a study night at my place. Just tell your parents you're going to stay at a freinds house, and I'll come up with something to tell Father." He gives you a quick wink, then brushes past you as he leaves the school. Suddenly all of your sleepiness dissapears, the thought of staying the night at Damian's house put you on cloud nine! You practicaly float to pratice. Everything seems to just drift along as you try to keep the happy haze about you. However nothing good can last forever, as soon as you get in the car ride home all of your tiredness floods back along with your nightmares.
"How was your day miss?" Daxon asks in his usual relaxing voice.
"It was fine." you mumble a reply. you sit up a bit. "Hey Daxon I'm going to a freinds house for a study night later, could you inform my parents so I can pack when we get home?" you ask him, and quietly pray he agrees.
"Of corse miss, I would do anythig for you. Are you going to need a ride to this freinds houes?" He looks back at you with the over head mirror.
"Nope, I can drive myself, thanks though." You shift in your seat to look out the window and end the conversation. You don't notice that Daxon is still whatching you.

Damian's pov
Somethig is up with Y/N I can feel it. I don't think it's just the finals, somethig is going on at home. Thats why I need to give her a break form it even if it's just for a night. God I hope I can help her I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. Pennyworth pulls is up to the mansion and I get out.
"Thanks Pennyworth." I say as I close the door.
"Allways master Damian." He replys then goes to park the limo. I head inside to go face my father.
"Father I'm home!" I yell once I enter.
"In here Damian." Father calls back form what i asume is the main living room. I walk that way getting ready to challange him.
"Father, there is something I would like to disscus with you." I say politly as I go to sit across from him on the couch. He is on one of the recliners reading the daily newspaper. he dosen't put it down as he replys to me.
"Go on then son what would you like to say?" He flips the page and continues reading.
"Well father do you remeber Y/N?" I can tell I caught him off gard for a second, as his grip on the paper gets a bit tighter.
"Yes what about her?" He lowers the papre just enogh that his eyes can bore into me.
"She is coming over to study with me this eveanig." I say preparing for the worst.
"Study? Is that all you have in mind?" He says and now it's my turn to be caught off gaurd. What's woung with him? why isn't he blowing up at me? Why is he suddenly okay with this? And did he just try to imply something? Who is this imposter?! He lifts the paper back up to cover his eyes once more. "She know's who we are allready Damian why would you willingly bring her here? and why would seh willingly come?" There he is.
"To anserw you're first question, what better place to keep servalence on her than our own home, and for your second question, well..." I start to shifft uncomfertably in my seat, why am I so nervous? I never get scared so why am I now? I take a beep breath to calm myself, then prepare to tell him the truth.
"Well??" Father says to get me to hurry up.
"Well, you see the thing is Father. Me and Y/N have started secretly dating." I say and hold myself up to show I'm not scared of him. Father slowly folds and sets down the paper.
"I know."

(Thank you all for your patience! and I hope you all are enjoing the story so far! Please let me know what you think and if you have any notes on how I can improve those would be gladly accepted!)