Valentines day one shot

(This is not part of the main story This is when you and Damian are dating and it's your first Valentines together! Hope you like it!)

(Y/N) Pov

This is so sweet! Your boyfriend and you are going on a secret Vday date! He asked you to meet him in the park at 11:00 so you did your hair and a little bit of makeup. your wearing a cute red dress with black hearts that came just down to your knees, you also decided to wear your red sneakers.

"Where is he?" you mumble to yourself he's five minutes late! This isn't like your Damian. you think to yourself, just as two arms reach over your eyes.

"Guess who?" Damian says as you giggle at him actions.

"Let me see.. Um Grayson?" you say jokingly.

"Guess agin love." he says laughing with you.

"Dam it I was hoping for him. well then it must be Todd!" you say his other brothers name.

"Nope one more chance or I'll have to punish you." He warns, you don't take his warning.

"Okay lets see .... Is it Tim?"

"Wrong agin dearest, I warned you." His hands are moved from your arms and he turns you around at lightning speed, before you have time to process whats going on his lips are on yours claiming them as his. You melt into the kiss after you realize what has happened. You both broke apart needing air and you smile up at him.

"I should get in trouble more often." You say as he takes your hand and you both start walking down the path. "so whats the plan for today?" you ask

"Thats for me to know and you to find out." he smirks down at you. after a bit of walking and small talk you both arrive at a wall of vines.

"Uhm Dami are you shure this is the place?" you look at him questioningly.

"Yes love I'm certain." He steps in front of you and moves back some vines and gestures for you to move forward. You walk through the vines and arrive in a beautiful secret garden with a gourmet picnic set up in the center! You look back to your boyfriend with a huge smile plastered on your face.

"It's beautiful Damian!" You say and give him a bear hug.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you though." he whispers in your hair, you snuggle into his arms and you both just stand there for a bit. Then you pull him over to the picnic blanket. you both eat lunch and talk for a while smiles never leaving your faces.

"How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like you?" you say mostly to yourself.

"i should be asking how I got lucky not you." He says, you both just stare into each others eyes and you can just feel your heart melt. You go over to him and sit in his lap leaning against his chest.

"you never should because you are perfect in every way in my eyes." You whisper in his ear. He smiles down at you and leans down to you and kisses your cheek.

"You are the only thing on my mind in every hour of life." he whispers in your ear, he wraps his arms around your waist and you both cuddle and enjoy the moment.

"Hey guys I found them!" You hear someone yell from the vines where you entered.

"Shut up you idiot they might here you!" another voice shouts. they really stink at being stealthy. you think to yourself.

"you two already blew our cover they can obviously here us!!" A younger voice hisses. suddenly three men fall out of their hiding place. You move off Damian as he gets up.

"What are you Idiots doing here?!" Damian yells at them.

"Damian are these your brothers you talk about?" You ask from behind him. The eldest rushes over to you and takes your hand and kisses it.

"Hello fair maiden I'm His biggest brother Richard Grayson It's a pleaser to meet you!" he says in such a gentlemanly voice. "May I ask how my brother won such a graceful woman such as yourself." You didn't like him saying that you where a prize so you took his hand and used it as leverage to flip him over.

"He didn't 'WIN' me I'm not a carnival prize." you say to him as Damian laughs at his brother, the other two looking at you with there mouths agape. The one with a white streak in his hair got over his shock first and came over to you as Richard slowly got up.

"I like her, keep a good eye on my brother k?" he says and you nod your head. He turns to Your boyfriend. "You don't dare hurt her or I'll Be on her side." He says and Damian just nods. Grayson is up now and is standing behind you.

"I'm with him little bro I don't want to get on her bad side agin." you look at him and he flinches a little.

"well in that case could you all leave so we can get back to our valentines day date?" i said and they then just nodded and left as quickly and as clumsily as they came. finally you and him were alone agin. "That was interesting.." you say and go over to Damian his head is down. "Damian?" you ask worriedly.

"You know I would nerve hurt you right?" he says on the verge of tears. You hug him and feel tears coming to your eyes.

"Of corse I know that!!" You say and look into his face a small smile there. You take the opportunity to kiss him in a passionate and beautiful kiss, he soon kisses back and matches your emotion. you both kiss for what feels like forever! Until your forced to part for air, you both pant a little bit before your lips meet once agin never losing the passion. You both spend the rest of Valentines day cuddling and kissing until you have to go home, and yes he walks you there and he knows who your parents are, but he still loves you and it just brings you two closer.